|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 More on Social Dilemmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the original Ohio State studies to what strategy did the black button correspond?
2. John von Neumann worked with what company to help design a faster, more compact computer?
(a) International Business Machines.
(b) Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corp.
(d) Nixdorf Computer Corp.
3. Where was the disastrous Secretary of the Navy's speech about neutralizing the Soviet threat made?
4. What is also know as a public goods game?
(b) Stag Hunt.
(c) Volunteer's Dilemma.
(d) Prisoner's Dilemma.
5. In what century did Kriegspiel become popular among the Prussians?
Short Answer Questions
1. John von Neumann helped a company move its _____ computers to digital, stored binary computers.
2. In Stag Hunt how many people are needed to hunt stag?
3. Besides Bertrand Russell, what mathematician thought a new war between the U.S. and Soviet Union was inevitable once the conflict ended between the Allied and Axis powers?
4. What course topic was von Neumann invited to teach at Princeton?
5. Which two person game is similar to Prisoner's Dilemma except that in this game there is no reason to cooperate?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)