|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Game Theory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shortly after earning his PhD in mathematics, von Neumann moved to what country for a teaching position?
(a) The United States.
2. In prisoner's dilemma, if either criminal confesses before the other the police promise to do what?
(a) Drop all charges against that prisoner.
(b) Give both prisoners a lighter sentence.
(c) Set that prisoner free.
(d) Give that prisoner a lighter sentence.
3. Game theory as developed by von Neumann revolutionized a variety of fields not just mathematics, but economics, biology and ___.
4. In prisoner's dilemma a ____ action will be bad for both parties,which is a problem game theory seeks to understand.
5. What was the last name of von Neumann's first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of von Neumann's second wife?
2. Prussian ___ were required to play Kriegspiel.
3. Bertrand Russell is a ___.
4. In Chapter 1 if neither loved one pushes their button by the time limit what happens?
5. What was the first name of von Neumann's first wife?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)