|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Game Theory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John von Neumann developed game theory partly as an alternative foundation to what?
(c) Human behavior.
2. In Chapter 3 we are presented with examples of games that use mixed strategies, but this does not include which game below?
(b) Divide the Cake.
3. What was the first name of von Neumann's first wife?
4. During von Neumann's time on the Princeton social scene, he attended numerous parties and his drink of choice was what?
5. In the divide the cake game the chooser seeks to minimize the ___ piece of cake the cutter will receive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Game theory as developed by von Neumann revolutionized a variety of fields not just mathematics, but economics, biology and ___.
2. How old was von Neumann's daughter from his first marriage when she moved in with him?
3. In the prisoner's dilemma, what do both criminals have to do in order to be set free by the police?
4. Prussian ___ were required to play Kriegspiel.
5. What does IAS stand for?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)