|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 More on Social Dilemmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which symmetric social dilemma game do parties just not cooperate because they do not want to cooperate?
(c) Stag Hunt.
2. Kriegspiel is what is termed an "____" information game.
3. Which game had a biblical example of how it is played in Chapter 11?
(a) Divide the cake.
4. In a game of chicken, what happens if both parties swerve simultaneously?
(a) Neither is the chicken.
(b) A vote determines the winner.
(c) They both win.
(d) They have to start over.
5. Kriegspiel was developed as a game to be used where?
(a) Military prisons.
(b) Military torture.
(c) Military hospitals.
(d) Military academies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was von Neumann when he was invited to teach a course at Princeton?
2. Who first suggested nuclear warfare as a game of chicken?
3. What were the subjects in the original Ohio State studies awarded in the pay off situations?
4. Who was President of the United States when the nuclear debate came to a head and a study resulted to determine how many bombs the U.S. actually had?
5. Who conducted an experiment to see how real people would respond in the prisoner's dilemma game model?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)