|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tic-tac-toe, like the game of ____ , has a finite number of ways it can be played, which can be calculated by a computer.
2. What was the last name of von Neumann's second wife?
3. During von Neumann's time on the Princeton social scene, he attended numerous parties and his drink of choice was what?
4. Besides Russell, who else advocated for preventative war during the Cold War?
(d) von Neumann.
5. After what war did the United States engage in a prolonged nuclear arms race with another country?
(b) The Korean War.
(d) The Great War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the Manhattan Project operations located?
2. As a child prodigy, besides learning mathematics and other subjects, von Neumann also learned what language?
3. In prisoner's dilemma a ____ action will be bad for both parties,which is a problem game theory seeks to understand.
4. What philosopher advocated a world government for peace?
5. What course topic was von Neumann invited to teach at Princeton?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)