|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John von Neumann developed game theory partly as an alternative foundation to what?
(d) Human behavior.
2. Besides Russell, who else advocated for preventative war during the Cold War?
(b) von Neumann.
3. What is the name of von Neumann's daughter from his first wife?
4. The Manhattan Project was a secret U.S. government program to build what?
(a) A computer guided missile.
(b) A bio-weapon.
(c) An atomic bomb.
(d) A hydrogen bomb.
5. Prussians issued Kriegspiel to every ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of von Neumann's first wife?
2. When you make a decision in a game that you think your opponent will make, you are using a minimax or ___ strategy.
3. What was the last name of von Neumann's second wife?
4. Kriegspiel was developed as a game to be used where?
5. In what country did von Neumann earn his PhD in mathematics?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)