Short Answer Key
Prologue and Chapter 1
1. In the Prologue, why does Sultana study the photo of King Fahd?
He is her uncle and the king of Saudi Arabia.
2. How does King Fahd look to Sultana in the photo?
Stern, regal and imposing.
3. How does Sultana remember King Fahd from his youth?
As a handsome warrior.
4. According to Sultana, what were the main duties of King Fahd?
To rule over four distinct groups of citizens.
5. What group of people in Saudi Arabia did Sultana consider forgotten?
6. How were Sultana's "forgotten" people disadvantaged in Saudi Arabia?
They were treated as second-class citizens and had no rights.
7. In what ways did Sultana hold the king responsible for the plight of the country's forgotten citizens?
She did not hold him responsible.
8. What was Sultana's biggest worry with the publication of her first book?
This section contains 3,568 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)