1. In the Prologue, why does Sultana study the photo of King Fahd?
He is her uncle and the king of Saudi Arabia.
2. How does King Fahd look to Sultana in the photo?
Stern, regal and imposing.
3. How does Sultana remember King Fahd from his youth?
As a handsome warrior.
4. According to Sultana, what were the main duties of King Fahd?
To rule over four distinct groups of citizens.
5. What group of people in Saudi Arabia did Sultana consider forgotten?
This section contains 8,201 words
(approx. 28 pages at 300 words per page)