|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sultana's biggest worry with the publication of her first book?
(a) That she would be exiled from the country.
(b) That the king would be angry with her.
(c) That her identity would be revealed.
(d) That her sisters would be punished for her actions.
2. How did Maha react to the decision regarding her relationship with Aisha?
(a) She was worried that it was a bad idea.
(b) She was an excited as Aisha.
(c) She was irritated, but understanding.
(d) She was furious.
3. What was Amani like as a child?
(a) Sickly and always in the hospital.
(b) Quiet and studied a lot.
(c) Fearful and often worried she was not good enough.
(d) Loud and obnoxious.
4. During the family's holy pilgrimage, what was the significance of visiting Mount Arafat?
(a) It was where Sultana and Kareem were wed.
(b) It is considered the birthplace of Islam.
(c) It is where scientists believe the Kaaba was built.
(d) It was where the Prophet Muhammad gave his final sermon.
5. What did Reema suspect was wrong with her husband, Saleem?
(a) A brain tumor.
(b) Feelings for another woman.
(c) Depression over gambling debt.
(d) A personality disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters did Sultana have?
2. To whom did the Wonder Garment that Sultana found belong?
3. After leaving Cairo, the family traveled to Monaco to share a villa with Sultana's sisters. What was the sisters' mood when they arrived?
4. Who is Maha?
5. How did Sultana explain divorce in Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)