|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they eat breakfast in Chapter 12, what is Peter and Edmund dreaming of eating?
(a) Buttered eggs and hot coffee.
(b) Fresh bread.
(c) Venison pasties.
(d) Pancakes with syrup.
2. Which of the following is not one of the Narnian star constellations that Lucy recognizes the night they stay on Glasswater Creek shore?
(a) The Hammer.
(b) The Leopard.
(c) The Bear.
(d) The Ship.
3. What species is Wimbleweather?
(a) A Badger.
(b) A giant.
(c) A Satyr.
(d) A Dwarf.
4. In Chapter 11, as the Pevensies contemplate splitting up the party, who does Trumpkin plan on following?
5. What does the Trumpkin's nickname acronym D.L.F. stand for?
(a) Dear Little Friend.
(b) Darling Lost Foe.
(c) Dangerous Lancing Foe.
(d) Dancing Lithe Flower.
6. In Chapter 7, as Caspian is getting ready to give his speech at the beginning of the council, what interrupts him?
(a) The arrival of the Pevensies.
(b) The arrival of Doctor Cornelius.
(c) The late arrival of more Narnians.
(d) The approach of some of Miraz's men.
7. What service does Lucy provide to Trumpkin in Chapter 8?
(a) She gives him her sword to use for the fencing match.
(b) She carries his bow and arrows to the archery match.
(c) She heals his shoulder wound with her cordial.
(d) She fetches his arrow for him after the archery match.
8. What rare bird to Trumpkin and Peter spot on their journey in Chapter 10?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An albatross.
(c) A cardinal.
(d) A heron.
9. When Trumpkin, Edmund and Peter reach the main cavern at Aslan's How in Chapter 12, what do they hear?
(a) They don't hear a single sound from within the chamber.
(b) A heated argument.
(c) The sounds of grief and crying.
(d) Someone singing.
10. In Chapter 10 what do the Pevensies see at what had once been the fords of Beruna?
(a) A steep ravine.
(b) An army encampment.
(c) A large waterfall.
(d) A town.
11. What does everyone eat for breakfast in Chapter 12?
(a) Roots and berries.
(b) Bear meat, hard cheese and onion.
(c) They go without breakfast after their tussle.
(d) Stale biscuits and some sliced ham.
12. As the Pevensies and Trumpkin descend a steep trail down to the gorge in Chapter 11, which member complains the most?
13. Who gives Trumpkin the nickname D.L.F.?
14. In Chapter 7, where do the Narnians decide to go with Miraz following after them?
(a) They surround Miraz's castle.
(b) They decide to stay at Dancing Lawn.
(c) Cair Paravel.
(d) Aslan's How.
15. In Chapter 12, which of Caspian's original party is still hopeful help from the horn will come?
(b) Doctor Cornelius.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who has given up on any help coming from the horn?
2. Which of the following is not one of the names of the young wild boy dressed in fawn-skin and described in Chapter 11?
3. When Lucy first sees Aslan during her midnight ramble in Chapter 10, how does she respond?
4. Which member of the traveling party in Chapter 9 is most skeptical about the sighting of Aslan?
5. How do the Pevensies and Trumpkin cross the gorge when they get down to it in Chapter 11?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)