Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of Prince Caspian?
C. S. Lewis.
2. In which country do the Pevensie children normally reside?
3. Why are the Pevensie children at the train station in Chapter 1?
They are going to boarding school for the year.
4. In Chapter 1, when the children feel as though they are being pulled, what do they do?
They decide to hold hands.
5. When the children first find themselves on the beach in Chapter 1, what do they do first?
They take of their shoes and wade in the water.
This section contains 5,924 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)