|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bestows the Knighthood of the Order of the Lion upon Trufflehunter, Trumpkin and Reepicheep?
2. What items does Peter take from the treasure room in Chapter 2?
(a) A full suit of armor.
(b) A book containing maps of Narnia.
(c) His sword and shield.
(d) His crown.
3. In Chapter 6, how many of his people does Reepicheep pledge in service to Caspian?
4. Where do the Three Bulgy Bears live?
(a) In a meadow that over looks Archenland.
(b) In the high saddle in the mountains.
(c) In a cave marked byu a small lilac bush.
(d) In an old hollow oak tree.
5. What is Prince Caspian's tutor's name?
(b) He is not named in the book.
(c) Doctor Cornelius.
(d) Professor Rufus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Caspian awakens in Chapter 5, what does Nikabrik want to do to him?
2. As it begins to get dark on their first night on the island, what do the children do first to prepare for night?
3. Which of the Pevensie children is a prize winning swimmer?
4. In Chapter 2, how do the children open the door they find in the castle ruins?
5. Who is made Marshal of the Lists by Caspian?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)