|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps into the water to recover the boat, after the soldiers abandon it in Chapter 3?
(a) Susan and Peter.
(b) The Dwarf.
2. Who is injured in the tussle in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Lucy propose the children do for their second meal on the island?
(a) Catch shrimps from the sea.
(b) Find gulls' eggs and eat them.
(c) Find insects to eat.
(d) Gather edible flowers and roots.
4. Why won't Peter allow Lucy to row the boat on their journey to Caspian?
(a) He doesn't think girls should row.
(b) The oars are too big for her.
(c) He thinks Trumpkin should row instead.
(d) He wants to do it himself.
5. As the Pevensies and Trumpkin descend a steep trail down to the gorge in Chapter 11, which member complains the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. After they procure the boat from the soldiers, how do the children get breakfast?
2. As the Pevensies and Trumpkin continue their journey in Chapter 9, what does Trumpkin shoot with an arrow?
3. Why does Aslan seem bigger to Lucy when she first sees him?
4. Which of the Pevensie children is a prize winning swimmer?
5. What does the appearance of Aslan indicate to the person who sees it in Chapter 9?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)