|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names is not the name of a Faun listed in Chapter 6?
2. What artifact does Susan find by the well in Chapter 2?
(a) A chess-knight.
(b) A small knife.
(c) A horn.
(d) A message in a bottle.
3. In Chapter 7, where do the Narnians decide to go with Miraz following after them?
(a) They decide to stay at Dancing Lawn.
(b) Aslan's How.
(c) They surround Miraz's castle.
(d) Cair Paravel.
4. When Prince Caspian's mother was alive, what title did Miraz use?
(a) Lord Protector.
(d) He had no title before the death of the Queen.
5. What was the name of the chief mole when the Pevensie children planted the apple orchard during their reign in Narnia?
(b) Mr. Tumis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who has given up on any help coming from the horn?
2. What does the appearance of Aslan indicate to the person who sees it in Chapter 9?
3. What do gifts does Prince Caspian receive from his tutor in Chapter 5?
4. On their journey back to Caspian, what do they use to help them know the correct direction to go?
5. In Chapter 6, which of Caspian's companions does not join in the dance with the fauns?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)