|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Caspian accept from the Three Bulgy Bears?
(c) He doesn't accept a gift from them.
2. What happened to all of the great lords who had known Prince Caspian's father, after the Queen died?
(a) They all left to fight a battle against a distant country.
(b) They all changed their names and went into hiding.
(c) They all became supporters of King Miraz.
(d) They all died or disappeared.
3. What rare bird to Trumpkin and Peter spot on their journey in Chapter 10?
(a) An albatross.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A heron.
(d) A cardinal.
4. What is Caspian's horse's name?
5. What do the Pevensies and Trumpkin do with the victim of Trumpkin's arrow in Chapter 9?
(a) They leave the corpse and continue on their way.
(b) They bury the remains.
(c) They push the corpse into the creek.
(d) They clean the carcass and take the meat for a future meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucy first sees Aslan during her midnight ramble in Chapter 10, how does she respond?
2. In Chapter 7, as Caspian is getting ready to give his speech at the beginning of the council, what interrupts him?
3. What reason does Susan give for missing the soldiers with her arrow in Chapter 3?
4. Why do Trumpkin and the Pevensies turn around and go back the way they came when they get close to crossing the river?
5. Who steers the boat as the Pevensies and Trumpkin head for Glasswater Creek?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)