|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When everything goes dark in the tussle of Chapter 12, who does Edmund think he has captured?
(c) The Hag.
(d) A spy.
2. During the tussle in Chapter 12, who saves Doctor Cornelius from being strangled?
3. As it begins to get dark on their first night on the island, what do the children do first to prepare for night?
(a) Build a makeshift tent from their overcoats and branches.
(b) They spell out "SOS" with stones on the beach.
(c) They search for and discover a cave in which to spend the night.
(d) Gather branches and build a fire.
4. Who jumps into the water to recover the boat, after the soldiers abandon it in Chapter 3?
(a) Susan and Peter.
(d) The Dwarf.
5. Which member of the traveling party in Chapter 9 is most skeptical about the sighting of Aslan?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Glenstorm think the meeting at Dancing Lawn should be used for?
2. Which of the following is not one of the Narnian star constellations that Lucy recognizes the night they stay on Glasswater Creek shore?
3. What service does Lucy provide to Trumpkin in Chapter 8?
4. On their journey back to Caspian, what do they use to help them know the correct direction to go?
5. When Prince Caspian's mother was alive, what title did Miraz use?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)