|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Pevensie children is a prize winning swimmer?
2. Why is Trumpkin uncomfortable from riding in the boat with the Pevensies on their journey to Caspian?
(a) The steering chair is made for a man, not a Dwarf, causing his feet to dangle for hours.
(b) He is sore from rowing much of the way with Peter.
(c) There was no seat for him in the boat and he had to stand the entire journey, greatly fatiguing his legs.
(d) He is unaccustomed to being in the sun for so long and he gets a horrible sunburn.
3. When they eat breakfast in Chapter 12, what is Peter and Edmund dreaming of eating?
(a) Venison pasties.
(b) Buttered eggs and hot coffee.
(c) Fresh bread.
(d) Pancakes with syrup.
4. What items does Peter take from the treasure room in Chapter 2?
(a) A book containing maps of Narnia.
(b) A full suit of armor.
(c) His crown.
(d) His sword and shield.
5. After the sighting of Aslan in Chapter 9, how does the party decide which direction to go?
(a) They put it to a vote which route to take.
(b) They listen to the person who has seen Aslan.
(c) They take their bearings with the compass and continue on.
(d) They decide to turn back and go the way Trumpkin is familiar with.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Prince Caspian was a very young child, who was his favorite person?
2. What artifact does Susan find by the well in Chapter 2?
3. When Lucy wakes up Peter in Chapter 10, how does he respond?
4. What does the appearance of Aslan indicate to the person who sees it in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 6, which of Caspian's companions does not join in the dance with the fauns?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)