|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items does Peter take from the treasure room in Chapter 2?
(a) A full suit of armor.
(b) His crown.
(c) His sword and shield.
(d) A book containing maps of Narnia.
2. What species is Wimbleweather?
(a) A Badger.
(b) A giant.
(c) A Satyr.
(d) A Dwarf.
3. In Chapter 7, who volunteers to meet whoever the horn may call at Cair Paravel?
(a) Doctor Cornelius.
4. When Prince Caspian's mother was alive, what title did Miraz use?
(b) He had no title before the death of the Queen.
(d) Lord Protector.
5. Why does the Dwarf agree to tell his story before the children relate their story in Chapter 3?
(a) He already knows the children's story from another source.
(b) He has no interest in the children's story.
(c) He doesn't give a reason, but just promptly begins to tell his plight.
(d) The children saved his life and thus are entitled to his story first.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is the first clue to tell Caspian of the approach of Fauns?
2. Who jumps into the water to recover the boat, after the soldiers abandon it in Chapter 3?
3. What gifts do the Seven Brothers of Shuddering Wood give Caspian in Chapter 6?
4. On their journey in Chapter 9, what is the first landmark causes Peter to worry that he is lost?
5. In Chapter 9, which member of the party is reduced to tears over the direction they have decided to proceed?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)