|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names is not the name of a Faun listed in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 2, how do the children open the door they find in the castle ruins?
(a) They burn the door down by making a fire at its base.
(b) They break down the rotting wood with pocket knives.
(c) They are unable to open the door.
(d) They discover a key to its lock.
3. Why does Prince Caspian dislike Queen Prunaprismia?
(a) Because she dislikes him.
(b) Because he doesn't really know her.
(c) Because she openly mocks Caspian in front of his uncle.
(d) Because she reminds him of his mother.
4. When Caspian awakens in Chapter 5, what does Nikabrik want to do to him?
(a) Return him to King Miraz.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Set him free.
(d) Take care of his wounds.
5. When the children first find themselves on the beach in Chapter 1, what do they do first?
(a) They start crying and commiserating that they are lost.
(b) They start erecting a shelter.
(c) They immediately start looking for food.
(d) They take of their shoes and wade in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Fauns hear about Caspian and come to him in Chapter 6?
2. What do the children eat for dinner on their first night on the island?
3. What artifact does Susan find by the well in Chapter 2?
4. What does Lucy take from the treasure room in Chapter 2?
5. What is the first clue the children find on the island that leads them to believe it was once inhabited?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)