|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Lucy propose the children do for their second meal on the island?
(a) Find gulls' eggs and eat them.
(b) Catch shrimps from the sea.
(c) Gather edible flowers and roots.
(d) Find insects to eat.
2. How do the children see what is behind the door in Chapter 2?
(a) They are unable to see in the darkness and wait until morning.
(b) They use Edmund's electric torch.
(c) They make their own torches from sticks and light them on fire.
(d) They find sconces to light with fire along the stairway.
3. Who jumps into the water to recover the boat, after the soldiers abandon it in Chapter 3?
(a) The Dwarf.
(d) Susan and Peter.
4. In Chapter 3, what reason does the author interject for giving his own version of Prince Caspian's story rather than the Dwarf's version?
(a) He doesn't know the Dwarf's story.
(b) The Dwarf's telling is more dull compared to the author's exciting descriptions.
(c) He would like to give more detail about the story than the Dwarf does.
(d) The Dwarf's version would be too long and confusing.
5. Which of the Pevensie children is a prize winning swimmer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Prince Caspian?
2. What does Lucy take from the treasure room in Chapter 2?
3. Why are the Pevensie children at the train station in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the castle the children remember from when they were Kings and Queens of Narnia?
5. What do the Pevensie children do for their first meal on the island?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)