|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Pevensie children at the train station in Chapter 1?
(a) They are going to boarding school for the year.
(b) They are returning home from a vacation.
(c) They are going to visit some family in the country.
(d) They enjoy watching people, and the train station is a great location.
2. Who is made Marshal of the Lists by Caspian?
(c) The Bulgy Bear.
3. What does Susan take from the treasure room in Chapter 2?
(a) Her crown.
(b) A dress of fine Narnian wool.
(c) Her bow and arrows.
(d) A beautiful necklace.
4. How do Lucy and Susan travel when they are with Aslan in Chapter 14?
(a) They walk and dance and skip to music.
(b) They ride on his back.
(c) They ride with Silenus on a donkey.
(d) They are carried by a large Tree person.
5. What epithet does Aslan give Trumpkin in Chapter 11?
(a) Son of Earth.
(b) Son of Adam.
(c) He doesn't give him an epithet.
(d) Son of Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where do the Narnians decide to go with Miraz following after them?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Glenstorm think the meeting at Dancing Lawn should be used for?
3. What event in Chapter 5, causes Prince Caspian's life to be in danger?
4. What race is Trufflehunter?
5. What happened to all of the great lords who had known Prince Caspian's father, after the Queen died?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)