|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What species is Wimbleweather?
(a) A Dwarf.
(b) A giant.
(c) A Badger.
(d) A Satyr.
2. Why don't the children and Trumpkin build a fire when they reach the shore at Glasswater creek?
(a) They do not have any matches or flint to start a fire.
(b) They cannot find any wood to make a fire.
(c) They don't want the enemies to spot their fire.
(d) They are too tired from rowing to build a fire.
3. Who challenges Trumpkin to a fencing match in Chapter 8?
4. What is the first clue the children find on the island that leads them to believe it was once inhabited?
(a) They come across a statue.
(b) They discover an overgrown apple orchard.
(c) They find an old sword wedged in a rock.
(d) They find an old stone cottage overgrown with flowers.
5. What race is Trufflehunter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Lucy propose the children do for their second meal on the island?
2. Why is Trumpkin disappointed that the Pevensies are the help summoned by the horn?
3. How did Prince Caspian's father die?
4. What do gifts does Prince Caspian receive from his tutor in Chapter 5?
5. What instruments does Prince Caspian learn to play in Chapter 5?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)