1. Who is the author of Prince Caspian?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(c) Lewis Caroll.
(d) J.R.R. Tolkien.
2. In which country do the Pevensie children normally reside?
(c) The United States.
3. Why are the Pevensie children at the train station in Chapter 1?
(a) They are going to visit some family in the country.
(b) They are returning home from a vacation.
(c) They enjoy watching people, and the train station is a great location.
(d) They are going to boarding school for the year.
4. In Chapter 1, when the children feel as though they are being pulled, what do they do?
(a) They start arguing among themselves.
(b) They decide to hold hands.
(c) They find an adult to help them.
(d) The run away from the train station.
5. When the children first find themselves on the beach in Chapter 1, what do they do first?
(a) They start erecting a shelter.
(b) They take of their shoes and wade in the water.
(c) They immediately start looking for food.
(d) They start crying and commiserating that they are lost.
This section contains 5,924 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)