1. Who is the author of Prince Caspian?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) Lewis Caroll.
(c) C. S. Lewis.
(d) J.R.R. Tolkien.
2. In which country do the Pevensie children normally reside?
(a) The United States.
3. Why are the Pevensie children at the train station in Chapter 1?
(a) They are going to boarding school for the year.
(b) They are returning home from a vacation.
(c) They are going to visit some family in the country.
(d) They enjoy watching people, and the train station is a great location.
4. In Chapter 1, when the children feel as though they are being pulled, what do they do?
(a) They find an adult to help them.
(b) They start arguing among themselves.
(c) The run away from the train station.
(d) They decide to hold hands.
5. When the children first find themselves on the beach in Chapter 1, what do they do first?
(a) They immediately start looking for food.
(b) They take of their shoes and wade in the water.
(c) They start erecting a shelter.
(d) They start crying and commiserating that they are lost.
This section contains 5,924 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)