* The Pevensie children: Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy are waiting a train station as they are returning to boarding school for the year.
* These children have had experience with magic, once traveling to a different world, Narnia, where they became Kings and Queens before returning to their own time.
* As they wait, they all begin to feel as though they were being pulled on. Sensing it is magic, they join hands and find themselves transported to a beach.
* After frolicking in the water, they began to explore their surroundings and find they are on an island.
* They share sack lunches the boys had carried in their pockets, and find a stream to drink from before they come upon an old orchard and the remains of a building.
* As the children explore the building ruins, they discover it used to be a castle, and they reminisce about...
This section contains 2,393 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)