|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does the structure in the main fabrication building look like?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A fish.
(d) A turtle.
2. Which type of assemblers does Xymos use in their fabrication process?
(a) Code blue assemblers.
(b) Molecular assemblers.
(c) Code red assemblers.
(d) Giant assemblers.
3. At what time does the team venture back out into the desert on Day 6?
(a) 11: 22 PM.
(b) 10:43 PM.
(c) 11:00 PM.
(d) 8:45 PM.
4. What does Jack suspect Ricky of doing?
(a) Communicating with the army.
(b) Feeding the swarm.
(c) Withholding information.
(d) Teaching the swarm.
5. What does the team in the desert use to communicate?
(a) Cell phones.
(b) Hand radios.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the cave smell like that the team in the desert finds?
2. How much electricity is generated by the field magnets in the main fabrication building?
3. Why do Julia, Ricky, Vince, and Bobby sleep with the lights on?
4. Who is in the room with the giant structure in the main fabrication building when Jack and Ricky arrive?
5. What does Jack claim caused the explosion at the Xymos fabrication facility?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the team safest in the desert when the wind speed is high?
2. How does Jack feel when he sees the swarms hunting in the desert for the first time?
3. Why are Jack and the others unable to contact the outside world when they return to the facility on Day 7?
4. Why does the airlock not close when Jack pulls Charley's unconscious body inside?
5. Whom do Jack and Mae see on the security tape? What are the people on the tape doing?
6. Where do Jack, Mae, and Bobby find Rosie's body when they go back outside on Day 6?
7. How was the swarm able to evolve with Julia's help before Jack arrived at the facility?
8. How is Mae able to cover up the truth from Julia when she comes in the room and asks what she and Jack are doing on Day 7?
9. How do Jack and Mae kill off the swarms?
10. How is the manufactured swarm able to fly?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)