|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Charley lose while out in the desert with the others?
(a) His keys.
(b) His microphone.
(c) His buzzball.
(d) His left shoe.
2. Who does the team think they see outside of the facility when they are eating dinner?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A woman.
(c) A man.
(d) A child.
3. Which objects of entertainment can be found in the lounge of the Xymos fabrication building?
(a) A foosball table and decks of cards.
(b) A pool table and a snack machine.
(c) A pinball machine and video game console.
(d) A few magazines and a television.
4. Which character is the first to die to the swarm?
5. The feedstock Xymos uses in their fabrication process is actually what?
(a) Human material.
(b) Raw organic material.
(c) Chemically created material.
(d) Trash metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack claim caused the explosion at the Xymos fabrication facility?
2. What is the half-life of Rhenium?
3. Who brings Jack the missing code he needs?
4. Why is Jack's voice hoarse when he talks to Julia on Day 7?
5. What does the virus liquid that Jack proposes they drink smell like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julia look like after Jack manages to separate the swarm from her body?
2. Why does Jack have a hard time believing that the swarm is capable of eating its prey?
3. What does the swarm look like when Jack first sees it?
4. What is Charley's health like when he joins the team for dinner on Day 6?
5. How is the manufactured swarm able to fly?
6. Why does the airlock not close when Jack pulls Charley's unconscious body inside?
7. What are Jack and Ricky discussing when the alarm goes off?
8. Why is the team safest in the desert when the wind speed is high?
9. Why are the isotopes that the team retrieves a potent weapon against the swarms?
10. How does Jack save Charley and himself and get back to the compound before the swarm can catch them?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)