|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl with Gary when Jack sees him on Day 5?
2. What are the characters on Amanda's lampshade in her bedroom?
(a) Winnie the Pooh characters.
(b) Looney Toons characters.
(c) Disney characters.
(d) Sesame Street characters.
3. Who is Jack?
(a) A single man who collects computers.
(b) A rich business man.
(c) A real estate agent and criminal.
(d) A stay at home dad and former programmer.
4. Who does Gary tell Jack that he should see?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A job recruiter.
(c) A marriage counselor.
(d) A divorce lawyer.
5. What is Mary studying for her PhD?
(a) American History.
(b) French History.
(c) Arab History.
(d) Spanish History.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia react when Amanda has to go to the emergency room?
2. Who does Eric think he sees in the car with Julia?
3. What position does Jack's old company want to re-hire him to do?
4. What type of build does Charley have?
5. What does Jake notice about the tape that disturbs him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dream does Mary describe when she is talking on the phone with Jack?
2. What does Eric say the "vacuum men" looked like?
3. Why is Mary worried about her husband?
4. Why is Jack hesitant to go back to MediaTronics when they offer him his job back?
5. Why did Jack program PREDPREY with the predator-prey model?
6. Describe Jack's physical qualities.
7. Why does Jack feel that his memories do not fit his life any longer?
8. What does Julia do at her job?
9. What is the other medical case similar to Amanda's that the doctor speaks to Jack about?
10. What types of things does Jack do for his children on a daily basis?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)