|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of build does Charley have?
2. What does Ellen tell Jack that he is?
3. What does Eric say people were doing in his room the night of Day 2?
(a) Destroying his toys.
(b) Playing music.
(c) Reading him stories.
(d) Vacuuming up a ghost.
4. Who does Mary think her husband is having an affair with?
5. What type of personality does Ellen have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Jack have?
2. Where does Jack find Eric's MP3 player?
3. Who is Ellen?
4. How old is Julia?
5. What are the characters on Amanda's lampshade in her bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What concerns Jack about the sprinklers turning on the morning of Day 3?
2. Who is Maria?
3. What does Eric say the "vacuum men" looked like?
4. What is the other medical case similar to Amanda's that the doctor speaks to Jack about?
5. What reason does Mary give for Ricky and Julia's strange behavior?
6. Why did Jack program PREDPREY with the predator-prey model?
7. Why does one of the PR men for Xymos get out of the helicopter? Why do the other PR men tell him not to?
8. Why does Jack think that Julia is having an affair?
9. What type of job did Jack have before he was fired?
10. What advice does Ellen give Jack when he calls her on Day 5? How does he react to it?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)