|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary studying for her PhD?
(a) Spanish History.
(b) Arab History.
(c) French History.
(d) American History.
2. What company does Julia work for?
(a) Benden Bridge and Burns.
(b) Xymos Technology.
(c) Zalman Industries.
(d) Franco Electric.
3. What is the OHS?
(a) The Organization of Happiness and Sobriety.
(b) The Office of Health and Safety.
(c) The Organization of Help and Superiority.
(d) The Office of Humor and Society.
4. Who is Bobby Lembeck?
(a) A friend of Julia.
(b) A member of Jack's old team.
(c) A supervisor at Jack's old company.
(d) A lawyer who works for Xymos.
5. Who is the first to meet Jack when he gets inside of the Xymos plant on Day 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Jack have?
2. What are the characters on Amanda's lampshade in her bedroom?
3. Who does Mary think her husband is having an affair with?
4. Who is Julia?
5. What does Jack find sitting under Amanda's crib?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julia do at her job?
2. List the items Jack has to remove before entering the Xymos facility.
3. Describe Annie Gerard's personality.
4. Describe Mae Chang.
5. Describe Jack's physical qualities.
6. Who accuses Xymos of illegal practices and why?
7. What concerns Jack about the sprinklers turning on the morning of Day 3?
8. What dream does Mary describe when she is talking on the phone with Jack?
9. Why does Jack think that Julia is having an affair?
10. Why did Jack program PREDPREY with the predator-prey model?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)