|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the medical case that was similar to Amanda's found?
(a) Southside General.
(b) Portland Hospital.
(c) Boston Hospital.
(d) Sacramento General.
2. Does Jack think it is possible for AI to become self-aware?
(c) He does not know what to think.
3. Why does Jack suspect that Julia is having an affair?
(a) Because he found a love note in her jewelry box.
(b) Because she is never home and has changed the way she dresses.
(c) Because she is no longer interested in sex.
(d) Because he found a man's shirt in her car.
4. Where do Jack and Annie meet on Day 4?
(a) The park.
(b) The book store.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The coffee shop.
5. Why do Julia and Jack fight on Day 4?
(a) Jack yells at Julia for ruining his work shirts.
(b) Jack accuses Julia of cheating on him.
(c) Julia accuses Jack of never being there.
(d) Julia yells at Jack for leaving the car on overnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jack?
2. How old is Charley?
3. How difficult is molecule manufacturing?
4. Who is Amanda?
5. What happens to the MRI machine that scanned Amanda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Julia tell Jack as she is being carried into the ambulance?
2. What does Eric say the "vacuum men" looked like?
3. Describe Julia's physical qualities.
4. Describe Jack's physical qualities.
5. What is unusual about the condition Amanda develops on Day 2?
6. What reason does Mary give for Ricky and Julia's strange behavior?
7. Describe Charley Davenport.
8. Why does Jack feel that his memories do not fit his life any longer?
9. Why does Jack think that Julia is having an affair?
10. How does Julia act when she is at dinner with Ellen, Jack, and her children?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)