|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack see kissing on the security tape?
(a) Ricky and Mae.
(b) Mae and David.
(c) Ricky and Julia.
(d) Vince and Julia.
2. What does the cave smell like that the team in the desert finds?
(a) Rancid water.
3. Which type of assemblers does Xymos use in their fabrication process?
(a) Code red assemblers.
(b) Code blue assemblers.
(c) Molecular assemblers.
(d) Giant assemblers.
4. How large was the logo the xenon atoms formed during the IBM experiment?
(a) One hundredth of an inch.
(b) One ten-billionth of an inch.
(c) One inch.
(d) Half an inch.
5. What object does Jack lose in one of the explosions out in the desert on Day 6?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His watch.
(c) His night vision goggles.
(d) His hat.
6. What does the virus liquid that Jack proposes they drink smell like?
(b) Pond water.
(d) Fecal matter.
7. Whose body goes missing shortly after they are killed?
8. Which part of Jack starts blistering?
(a) His arm.
(b) His feet.
(c) His legs.
(d) His back.
9. Which character is the second to die to the swarm?
10. Who does Mae and Jack see walking around in the cave?
(a) Vince and Eric.
(b) Rosie and Charley.
(c) Nicole and Julia.
(d) Ricky and David.
11. What objects does Julia use to teach the swarm?
(a) Building blocks.
(c) Rubber balls.
12. At what temperature is reaction efficiency at its maximum?
(a) 89 degrees.
(b) 300 degrees.
(c) 147 degrees.
(d) 10 degrees.
13. What is Theta-d 5972 is also known as?
(d) E Coli.
14. Who brings Jack the missing code he needs?
15. Where does Julia go after she checks out of the hospital?
(a) To the MediaTronics headquarters.
(b) To the Xymos fabrication compound.
(c) To the store.
(d) To her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the survivors of the initial swarm attack take refuge in?
2. Why do Julia, Ricky, Vince, and Bobby sleep with the lights on?
3. Does Charley ever recover from his injuries?
4. Why can the team not find the swarm at night?
5. What does Julia look like after the swarm leaves her body?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)