|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mae's occupation before becoming a programmer?
(a) Field biologist.
(c) X-ray technician.
(d) Candy maker.
2. What is the name of Amanda's drama teacher?
(a) Mrs. Gingersmith.
(b) Mr. Blakey.
(c) Mr. Harrold.
(d) Miss Cruise.
3. How old is Julia?
4. Who does Mary think her husband is having an affair with?
5. Where did Jack work after graduating from college?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) The Bay Area.
(c) Silicon Valley.
(d) Orange County.
6. Who is Rosie?
(a) A friend of Jack's sister.
(b) One of Jack's ex-girlfriends.
(c) A female programmer Jack used to work with.
(d) A maid who works at the fabrication plant.
7. What does Eric say people were doing in his room the night of Day 2?
(a) Destroying his toys.
(b) Playing music.
(c) Vacuuming up a ghost.
(d) Reading him stories.
8. Who is Ricky Morse?
(a) A division head at Xymos.
(b) A former Marine.
(c) A lonely man who Jack visits from time to time.
(d) A childhood friend of Julia and Jack.
9. Where does Jack buy place mats at the beginning of the story?
(a) Crate and Barrel.
(b) Pier One.
(c) Pottery Barn.
10. Why do Ricky and Jack have to enter the main fabrication building one at a time?
(a) The system restricts multiple person access at once.
(b) The doorway is only big enough for one person.
(c) Their combined weight would break the floor of the doorway.
(d) Their combined body temperature would disrupt the process.
11. What is the name of the man that admits Jack into the Xymos fabrication building?
(a) Liam Gromsgold.
(b) Vince Reynolds.
(c) Fred Caster.
(d) Henry Boone.
12. Which types of programs does Jack think are becoming more important in the real world?
(a) Independent programs.
(b) Simple programs.
(c) Agent-based programs.
(d) Complex programs.
13. What type of system is used to create molecules?
(b) Assembly line.
14. Who does Jack ask about the turned lampshade in Amanda's room?
15. Where do Jack and Annie meet on Day 4?
(a) The park.
(b) The book store.
(c) The coffee shop.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gary tell Jack that he should see?
2. Who is Bobby Lembeck?
3. How old is Jack?
4. How difficult is molecule manufacturing?
5. Who is Jack?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)