1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, what was Linderman making a fire in?
An old-fashioned cannon stove.
2. What type of building was Linderman waiting in the corner of when Pretty-shield entered with Goes-together?
A school building.
3. What was the name of Goes-together's husband?
4. What right did a Crow man have concerning his new wife's sisters?
To demand her unmarried sisters as wives.
5. What would a Crow man do when he first wanted a woman?
He would go to her father.
This section contains 4,376 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)