Short Answer Key
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, what was Linderman making a fire in?
An old-fashioned cannon stove.
2. What type of building was Linderman waiting in the corner of when Pretty-shield entered with Goes-together?
A school building.
3. What was the name of Goes-together's husband?
4. What right did a Crow man have concerning his new wife's sisters?
To demand her unmarried sisters as wives.
5. What would a Crow man do when he first wanted a woman?
He would go to her father.
6. What would a Crow man sometimes offer if he wanted a woman?
7. In the Crow culture, if a woman's father had died, who would act in his place?
Her oldest brother.
8. Pretty-shield states in Chapter 1 that she was born across what river?
The Missouri river.
9. What month was Pretty-shield born in?
This section contains 2,893 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)