Quiz: Chapters Five and Six
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After the boy was shot with the gun that was found, where did his older brother tie the gun?
a) To his horse.
b) To a tree.
c) On his back.
d) To the shooter's chest.
2. What was the name for a bowl-like, skin-covered boat?
3. What were the downy feathers of an eagle or any other bird called?
4. How old was the baby that Pretty-shield and the other girls offered to take care of in Chapter 5?
d) Eighteen months.
5. What was the color of the silk muffler that...
This section contains 336 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)