1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, what was Linderman making a fire in?
(a) A copper fire pit.
(b) In his old furnace.
(c) An old brick fireplace.
(d) An old-fashioned cannon stove.
2. What type of building was Linderman waiting in the corner of when Pretty-shield entered with Goes-together?
(a) A library.
(b) A school building.
(c) Linderman's home.
(d) A law office.
3. What was the name of Goes-together's husband?
4. What right did a Crow man have concerning his new wife's sisters?
(a) To ask them to cook for himself and his new wife.
(b) To ask them for cooking advice.
(c) To use them as babysitters for their children.
(d) To demand her unmarried sisters as wives.
5. What would a Crow man do when he first wanted a woman?
(a) He would go to her mother.
(b) He would go to her father.
(c) He would announce his love before the entire tribe.
(d) He would announce his love before the chief.
This section contains 4,376 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)