|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
(a) They are frustrated.
(b) They are amused.
(c) They are enthralled.
(d) They are embarrassed.
2. What happens when Owen takes Scrooge to his grave in "The Christmas Carol"?
(a) He faints.
(b) He forgets his lines.
(c) He walks straight off stage.
(d) He stumbles into grave.
3. As a teenager, what sport is Owen's new obsession?
4. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
(a) Tabitha's elementary school teacher.
(b) Tabitha's singing teacher.
(c) Tabitha's childhood neighbor.
(d) Tabitha's first boyfriend.
5. What is it about Owen that fascinates the person from Tabitha's past?
(a) His confidence.
(b) His voice.
(c) His religious zeal.
(d) His height.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Owen sees his parents in the audience, what does he shout from the stage?
2. When Owen repeats the line, "God has taken your mother. My hands were the instrument. God has taken my hands. I am God's instrument," how does Johnny respond?
3. How does Barb Wiggins tease Owen Meany?
4. What part of Johnny's body does Owen cut off?
5. Who does Owen say that he saves in his dream?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)