|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Owen write in an attempt to coax Johnny's father out of hiding?
a) A short story.
b) A play.
c) A poem.
d) An article.
2. For which holiday does Owen hope to meet Johnny's cousins?
b) Independance Day.
3. How is Owen referred to in the text?
a) As a villain.
b) As a martyr.
c) As a bully.
d) As a hero.
4. What is Hester protesting?
a) The Vietnam War.
c) The new headmaster.
d) Being kicked out of school.
5. Whose death causes a downward spiral for Owen?
a) Harry Hoyt's.
b) Hester Eastman's.
c) Dan Needham's.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 790 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)