|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Owen and Johnny travel to on their holiday from school?
2. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
(a) Barb Wiggins'.
(b) Harold Crosby's.
(c) Dan Needham's.
3. Why did Tabitha claim she could not return the item she purchased back to Jerrolds?
(a) Because she had damaged the item.
(b) Because she couldn't remember where she purchased it.
(c) Because the store burned down.
(d) Because she had lost the receipt.
4. Who is Canon Mackie?
(a) A friend of Johnny.
(b) A friend of Owen.
(c) A neighbor of Aunt Martha.
(d) A co-worker of Dan Needham.
5. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
(a) Four minutes.
(b) Fourteen minutes.
(c) Fourteen seconds.
(d) Four seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, where does Johnny work?
2. As an adult, what board was Johnny running for re-election in?
3. What does Owen keep detailed notes on in his journal?
4. Which character seems to have insider information on the brewing affair between JFK and Marilyn Monroe?
5. What happens to Johnny's grades in his first year at the University?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Owen's collegiate schooling after he is kicked out of Gravesend Academy?
2. As an adult, what does Johnny overhear his friend Katherine Keener's husband saying about him?
3. What happens when Johnny goes to meet Owen at the monument shop?
4. What is ironic of Johnny's job as an adult?
5. What has Owen done to prepare the amputation blade?
6. Who is Katherine Keeling?
7. What goes wrong during the Christmas pageant?
8. What habit has Hester taken up, and how does it affect her life?
9. As an adult, what is Johnny discussing with Canon Mackie?
10. What happens to the boys' grades once they get to the University?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)