|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny react to Owen's date for the dance?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He is excited.
2. What year is it when the two boys begin at the University?
3. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
(a) Mary Beth Baird.
(c) Ginger Brinker-Smith.
(d) Katherine Keeling.
4. Which character is creating and selling fake draft cards?
(a) Harold Crosby.
(b) Noah Eastman.
5. What brand of cigarettes does Owen smoke?
(c) Virginia Slims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wheelwright (Johnny's grandmother) decide to purchase after the two major deaths of the year?
2. How do Hester and Johnny respond to Owen's transfer?
3. What is Owen doing when Johnny finds him backstage?
4. Why did Tabitha claim she could not return the item she purchased back to Jerrolds?
5. Who, from Tabitha's past life, does Owen set up an appointment for the boys to meet?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)