Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The house is nearly empty.
(b) The house is packed.
(c) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
(d) The audience seems unaffected.
2. How is Owen feeling on the night of the Christmas pageant?
3. As an adult, who is Johnny's best friend?
(b) Katherine Keeling.
(c) Canon Mackie.
(d) Hester Eastman.
4. What does Owen say about the nuns?
(a) They're angels.
(b) They're horrible.
(c) They're unnatural.
(d) They're beautiful.
5. What type of establishment is Old Freddy's?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A casino.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
2. What does Johnny not know how to do that most boys his age can?
3. What behavior of Hester's becomes a worry for her cousin, Johnny.
4. Whose lines does Owen loudly whisper after the actor has forgotten them?
5. Who does Owen claim will have to step in if God does not make Johnny's father known to him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)