|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Owen's father's truck?
(a) Sunshine Yellow.
(b) Dirt Brown.
(c) Grass Green.
(d) Tomato Red.
2. What does Owen steal from the school after he is expelled?
(a) The Mary Magdalene statue.
(b) Mr. Brinker-Smith's grade book.
(c) Headmaster White's chalkboard.
(d) Dan Needham's keys.
3. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
(a) The house is nearly empty.
(b) The house is packed.
(c) The audience heckles throughout the entire show.
(d) The audience seems unaffected.
4. What do the boys throw at the statue of Mary Magdalene?
(c) Their shoes.
5. Who asks Johnny to reevaluate his future, saying that he doesn't have much time?
(a) Ginger Brinker-Smith.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Hester Eastman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual article of clothing is Owen wearing when Johnny arrives?
2. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
3. With everything that goes wrong in the pageant, how does the audience respond to the show?
4. Who dies on the evening of the Christmas performance?
5. What does Owen say about the nuns?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)