|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys throw at the statue of Mary Magdalene?
(b) Their shoes.
2. For his new sport, Owen needs a partner to help him. Who does he choose?
(a) Hester Eastman.
(b) Dan Needham.
(d) Harry Hoyt.
3. What year is it when the two boys begin at the University?
4. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
(a) Four seconds.
(b) Fourteen seconds.
(c) Fourteen minutes.
(d) Four minutes.
5. What part of Johnny's body does Owen cut off?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His foot.
(c) His hair.
(d) His hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Hester and Johnny respond to Owen's transfer?
2. After what event does Owen ask Johnny to wait for him?
3. What does Johnny believe makes Owen attractive to girls?
4. What happens when Barb Wiggins loses control of the angel during the Christmas pageant?
5. Who/what does Owen think that the nuns torture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Owen done to prepare the amputation blade?
2. What significant events happen when Randall White is elected headmaster?
3. As an adult, what is Johnny discussing with Canon Mackie?
4. What happens with Owen's collegiate schooling after he is kicked out of Gravesend Academy?
5. What does Tabitha's old singing teacher tell the boys?
6. What happens when Owen, as The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, takes Scrooge to his grave?
7. What is the reaction to Mrs. Wheelwright's new television?
8. What is ironic of Johnny's job as an adult?
9. What does Owen look like when he is 16?
10. What chilling event happens after Owen believes he has seen his own death?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)