|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Owen unable to do in military training?
(a) Scale a 12 foot wall.
(b) Climb a 20 foot rope ladder.
(c) Complete 150 push-ups.
(d) Respect his authorities.
2. Whose name does Owen think that he has seen on the gravestone?
(c) His own.
(d) Dan Needham's.
3. What color is Owen's father's truck?
(a) Grass Green.
(b) Dirt Brown.
(c) Tomato Red.
(d) Sunshine Yellow.
4. For his new sport, Owen needs a partner to help him. Who does he choose?
(a) Harry Hoyt.
(b) Hester Eastman.
(d) Dan Needham.
5. Whose death causes a downward spiral for Owen?
(a) Dan Needham's.
(c) Hester Eastman's.
(d) Harry Hoyt's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of cigarettes does Owen smoke?
2. For his new sport, Owen has perfected a new skill. How long does he give himself to perform this new skill?
3. Who does Owen say that he saves in his dream?
4. How is the audience for Dan Needham's play affected by Owen's performance in the Christmas pageant?
5. What realization does Johnny make during the performance of "A Christmas Carol"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)