Quiz: Chapter 6, The Voice
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Mrs. Wheelwright (Johnny's grandmother) decide to purchase after the two major deaths of the year?
a) A telephone.
b) An automobile.
c) A television.
d) A computer.
2. What does Owen say about the nuns?
a) They're horrible.
b) They're unnatural.
c) They're angels.
d) They're beautiful.
3. What do the boys throw at the statue of Mary Magdalene?
a) Their shoes.
4. What does Johnny believe makes Owen attractive to girls?
a) His religious zest.
b) His confidence.
c) His height.
d) His sense of humor.
5. What does Owen call the column that he writes for the Gravesend newspaper?
a) The Word.
b) The Gospel.
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)