Quiz: Chapter 4, The Little Lord Jesus
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Dan Needham live?
a) At Gravesend cemetary.
b) At Gravesend church.
c) At Gravesend hotel.
d) At Gravesend college.
2. Who does Owen believe could be the "certain prescence" in Dan Needham's play?
c) Mr. Morrison.
d) Mr. Fish.
3. What role has Owen played every year in the Christmas pageant and swears that he will never play again?
a) The Christ Child.
b) A wiseman.
d) An angel.
4. What role does Owen cast himself as in the Christmas pageant?
a) A shepherd.
b) The Christ Child.
d) A wiseman.
5. When the Brinker-Smiths enter the room that Owen and Johnny are...
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)