Quiz: Chapter 8, The Finger
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whose death causes a downward spiral for Owen?
b) Dan Needham's.
c) Hester Eastman's.
d) Harry Hoyt's.
2. What part of Johnny's body does Owen cut off?
a) His hand.
b) His foot.
c) His fingers.
d) His hair.
3. What event in Johnny's life does he feel still stuck in?
a) The days with the armadillo.
b) The summer he spent with Hester.
c) The final baseball game.
d) The Christmas Pageant.
4. What year is it when the two boys begin at the University?
5. What does Owen keep detailed notes on in his journal?
a) The movement of his military troop.
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)