1. Fill in the blank: In the first paragraph of the novel, Johnny says, "I am a ____ because of Owen Meany."
2. How does Johnny swear he will die?
(a) As a Baptist.
(b) As a Catholic.
(c) As an Agnostic.
(d) As an Anglican.
3. Which character was referred to as "the little doll"?
(a) Owen Meany.
(b) Ms. Wheelwright.
(c) Dan Needham.
(d) Johnny Wheelwright.
4. Which sport is Owen passionate about?
5. What is Owen's defining physical characteristic?
(a) His weight.
(b) His hair color.
(c) His skin color.
(d) His height.
6. Why is it impossible for any pitcher to strike Owen out playing baseball?
(a) Owen Meany crowds the plate.
(b) Owen Meany's strike zone is miniscule.
(c) There are no players who can actually pitch the ball.
(d) Owen Meany can hit any pitch.
7. How is Owen referred to in the text?
(a) As a bully.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a martyr.
(d) As a villain.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)