|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aubrey yell profane orders to believing to be the ship's boy?
(a) One of the female passengers carrying shot.
(b) The ship's boy.
(c) The ship's cook.
(d) The ship's lookout.
2. As the days go by, what game do Captain Jack Aubrey and Dr. Stephen Maturin play often?
3. Richard Canning is a Jew, a powerful businessman, and incredibly __________________.
4. What is the name of the first lieutenant on the Indiaman headed to England with Aubrey and Maturin aboard?
(a) Everett Trump.
(b) David Standring.
(c) Tom Pullings.
(d) Merrill Burlingame.
5. How does Diana generally treat Doctor Maturin during the time that they spend together?
(a) Shabbily, followed by kindly.
(b) Lovingly throughout.
(c) Kindly, followed by shabbily.
(d) Hatefully throughout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Sophia to Frances?
2. Who does Diana find herself under the care of in Chapter 2?
3. What is the dreadful news about that Captain Aubrey receives via letter at Polcary Down?
4. Who gives Aubrey's steward foodstuffs to take on board the Polychrest.
5. Aside from Aubrey and Maturin, two other passengers are aboard the Indiaman headed for England. How are they described?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)