|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other ship's traits are also featured on the Polychrest?
(a) H.M.S. Dart.
(b) H.M.S. Walden.
(c) S.S. Barrett.
(d) S.S. Triumph.
2. Who is the captainof the Indiaman that Aubrey and Maturin board in Gibraltar?
(a) Captain Belkin.
(b) Commander Crowe.
(c) Captain O'Quinn.
(d) Captain Spottiswood.
3. Who does Sophia label and caution Maturin about as being a difficult case?
4. What is Diana Villier's marital status in Post Captain?
5. Which character is dressed in a "resplendent" manner at the formal ball?
(a) Diana Villiers.
(b) Frances Williams.
(c) Cecelia WIlliams.
(d) Sophia Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Preserved Killick?
2. What historical ship could the Polychrest's design be partially based on?
3. How long is Captain Aubrey and Doctor Stephen Maturin's trek across France?
4. What natural marvel do the passengers aboard the Indiaman get to see as the ship is making its way to England?
5. What is the primary development in Chapter 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)