|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where there is hunger, it is likely that _____ will not be regarded.
2. Who is a person known to deceive more than any other?
3. One may be seen as weak if he has courage but not ____________.
4. Franklin believes that age is ____ and doubting.
5. A person must be careful that he is in control of his life, that his life is not controlled by what?
6. A man will never be able to have gain or honor when dealing with whom?
7. Franklin says that two things always worry their keepers. The two things are kings and ____.
8. Even though the day might be fair, you should always remember to take a/n __________.
9. Which relative should you visit often, but not every day?
10. If a man got at least half of everything he wished for, what he would end up with would be ___________.
(b) More want.
11. The benefits in one's life should be written in what?
12. It is smartest to keep one's eyes completely open before what?
13. People tend to not realize the worth of something until it is what?
(c) Taken away.
14. What two words does Franklin use to describe himself?
(a) Fat and bald.
(b) Poor and lame.
(c) Patriotic and forthright.
(d) Old and wise.
15. If a man truly wants to be recognized, he should be judged by what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should you look when you speak to a man?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things that will increase a man's desires?
3. It is important for a man to remember that he should not dwell with whom?
4. Which character is always seen as being on horseback but never moving forward?
5. Franklin says that there are many more old fools in this world than there are what?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)