Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Benjamin Franklin born?
2. In what year was Franklin born?
3. The Franklins had a large family. What number child was Benjamin?
4. What industry did Franklin apprentice in at first?
5. With which family member did Benjamin work as an apprentice?
6. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
7. The first proverb refers to what kind of money?
8. Lawyers are compared to what animal in Proverb 3?
9. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
10. To what does Franklin compare to a shadow in the sun?
11. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
This section contains 3,242 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)