|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
2. One should take a lot of time and much care when choosing _____________.
(a) A wife.
(b) A good horse.
(c) Land to plow.
(d) A friend.
3. If one loves life then one should be careful not to squander what?
4. Franklin uses what object to illustrate that everything has its specific use?
5. Although the tongue is the one that causes all of the trouble, who/what is bound to get the punishment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object of which the ancient tale speaks?
2. Which two things are considered to be the practice of fools?
3. What type of man does not have good neighbors?
4. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
5. From what physical ailment did the man suffer?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)