|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One should take a lot of time and much care when choosing _____________.
(a) A wife.
(b) Land to plow.
(c) A good horse.
(d) A friend.
2. Lawyers are compared to what animal in Proverb 3?
3. Which relative should you visit often, but not every day?
4. From the arguments of this group we are able to divine the truth.
5. People will tend to flock to the place that has what?
(a) Good laws.
(b) Great promise.
(c) Plenty to eat.
(d) Freedom of speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. In more modern days, it was said that time does what to all things?
2. Although the tongue is the one that causes all of the trouble, who/what is bound to get the punishment?
3. If one avoids all temptations, one might be granted a ____.
4. In what language does Mr. Fog speak?
5. What is a groat?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)