|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A light purse is considered to be which of the following?
(a) Nothing worse.
(b) A heavy curse.
(c) A real pity.
(d) Not a sin.
2. According to Franklin, youth is both pert and ___________.
3. One should take a lot of time and much care when choosing _____________.
(a) A friend.
(b) Land to plow.
(c) A good horse.
(d) A wife.
4. Franklin says that a house without a woman or firelight is like a body without a soul or _____.
5. One may be seen as weak if he has courage but not ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Franklin consider to be the most important virtue?
2. What well known learning institution was founded by Franklin?
3. A man is not complete unless he has a ___________.
4. What precious metal is referred to by Franklin in this section?
5. A child and a prince will always quarrel over trifles. What are trifles?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)