|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Franklin it is not the large things that wreak havoc. Instead, what is more likely to sink a ship?
(a) A faulty captain.
(b) Small leak.
(c) Loose lips.
(d) Tear in the sail.
2. The arguments of which group will ensure that man will get his goods?
(a) Market owners.
3. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
4. If a fox is asleep he will never be able to catch which of the following?
(b) A cold.
(d) Flower blossoms.
5. Who is accused of having vanity as a pain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that a mother would never exchange?
2. According to Franklin, what is the second vice?
3. The same feeling may be felt upon the loss of who/what?
4. It is possible to give a man a place in office but it is not possible to give him what?
5. Even though the day might be fair, you should always remember to take a/n __________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)