|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four Through Page 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which relative should you visit often but not at night?
2. What one thing is said to be the root of evil as well as the cause of a dull brain?
(a) A full belly.
(c) A stocked pantry.
3. What two words does Franklin use to describe himself?
(a) Fat and bald.
(b) Patriotic and forthright.
(c) Poor and lame.
(d) Old and wise.
4. "You may delay, but time will not" is most similar to which saying?
(a) Time waits for no man.
(b) Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
(c) Haste makes waste.
(d) A stitch in time saves nine.
5. Who is unable to learn in any school but the school of experience?
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person is willing to be ____, he will be able to have whatever he wants.
2. What animal is mentioned in the story of the farmer, the judge, and an animal's death?
3. Lawyers are compared to what animal in Proverb 3?
4. If one chooses to lie down with the dogs, he will most likely rise up with what?
5. Franklin believes that which of the following is all but useless?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)