|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other occupation was held by the poet?
2. What type of person never seems absurd as his word is always believed?
3. Franklin believes that an innocent ______ is more worthy than a vicious prince.
4. What is another name for someone who is considered to be lazy?
5. Which relative should you visit often, but not every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not among the things that will lead to a man's fortune?
2. With which family member did Benjamin work as an apprentice?
3. Which is not one of the three things that can never be properly mended after being broken?
4. Lies stand on how many legs?
5. Franklin says that a house without a woman or firelight is like a body without a soul or _____.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)