|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man will never be able to have gain or honor when dealing with whom?
2. The same feeling may be felt upon the loss of who/what?
3. To be intimate with a foolish friend is like going to bed with a what?
4. What is the end to this famous saying: To err is human, to forgive is divine, to persist is __________.
5. One should not fear death. The sooner one dies, the sooner he will be ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When talking about the forbearance of a traveler, which animal is not mentioned?
2. The fools that are most troublesome are the ones that possess which of the following?
3. What industry did Franklin apprentice in at first?
4. What famous poet is referred to in this section?
5. What one thing is said to be the root of evil as well as the cause of a dull brain?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)