|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man who has not had the opportunity of celebrity must often replace it with which of the following?
(d) A wife.
2. A man who experiences passion rides what kind of a horse?
3. Franklin takes great care to discuss the anatomy of which of the following?
(a) The church.
(b) Human heart.
4. How many towns contend for Homer?
5. Which is not among the things that will lead to a man's fortune?
Short Answer Questions
1. All things are difficult to those that practice what?
2. One must always consider three things: Where you came from, where you are going, and _____________.
3. Lies stand on how many legs?
4. What is the name of the person who brags that she is beauty?
5. According to the text, a woman will sober up after what occasion?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)