|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One Through Page 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man who experiences passion rides what kind of a horse?
2. When talking about the forbearance of a traveler, which animal is not mentioned?
3. What one thing is said to be the root of evil as well as the cause of a dull brain?
(b) A full belly.
(d) A stocked pantry.
4. What almost always has a reason, even if it is not a good one?
5. Franklin believes that a quiet ______ sleeps in thunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe a stubborn and obstinate person?
2. Franklin says that a house without a woman or firelight is like a body without a soul or _____.
3. An undutiful daughter will surely make what kind of wife?
4. What is the one thing that dares not enter a working man's house?
5. Franklin believes that an innocent ______ is more worthy than a vicious prince.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)