|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three Through Page 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack eat?
2. Franklin says that a father is a treasure and a brother is what?
3. The author believes that if pride dines upon vanity, it sups on _____________.
4. How many towns contend for Homer?
5. What other occupation was held by the poet?
Short Answer Questions
1. A person must be careful that he is in control of his life, that his life is not controlled by what?
2. Franklin believes that an innocent ______ is more worthy than a vicious prince.
3. What is the object of which the ancient tale speaks?
4. If a man got at least half of everything he wished for, what he would end up with would be ___________.
5. The Franklins had a large family. What number child was Benjamin?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)