Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leah begin to wonder?
2. Where are the woman and her three children in Book 7?
3. What does Leah create controversy over wanting to do?
4. What does Anatole tell Leah not to say?
5. What does Mother promise to help Rachel learn to do?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Anatole and what he represents. What is Anatole's background and what does he become? What does he symbolize at a national level? Why is someone like Anatole often viewed as dangerous?
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of names in the novel? How are names important for people in the novel? What is the importance of naming something wrong in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Many Christian denominations have sent out missionaries. Do you think that Nathan's version of religion was what his denomination intended? Do you think missionaries should try to convert people? Why or why not?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)