|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Leah kill during the big hunt?
(c) Water buffalo
2. In Book 6, where do Leah and Anatole live?
(c) The United States
3. Which family member refuses to take any responsibility for what happened to Ruth May?
4. In what year does the CIA suggest replacing the Congolese government?
5. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
(b) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth May have to do to get her spirit in the bone, according to Nelson?
2. What does Tata Ndu want from the Prices?
3. What happens to Anatole in the year after Ruth May's death?
4. What makes everyone run to the river?
5. With what illness does Leah become sick?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)