Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
2. Who is put in charge of the chickens?
(b) Ruth May
3. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
(a) A book of nursery rhymes
(b) The gospel of Luke
(c) Treasure Island
4. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
(a) High heels
(c) Button down shirts
5. The tone of Book 1 is one of what?
(b) Forward looking
6. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
(a) Adah's given birth to a new life through her language
(b) They are the middle children
(c) They have different names
(d) Leah doesn't have a brain problem
7. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
(a) In the center of the village
(b) With a Congolese woman
(c) In Leopoldville
(d) Down by the airplane field
8. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Chief Ndu
(b) Eeban Axelroot
(c) Orleanna Price
(d) Mama Tataba
9. What does Mama Mwanza bring the family?
10. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
11. What does Methuselah do that makes Nathan angry?
(a) Says a swear word
(b) Sings too loud
(c) Gets out of his cage
(d) Eats Nathan's sermon paper
12. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
(a) The Blanktons
(b) The Edwards
(c) The Joneses
(d) The Underdowns
13. What does Leah picture as her future career?
14. What do the local women feed their families?
15. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
2. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
3. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
4. What happens to Nathan in the war?
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)