|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
2. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
(a) The Edwards
(b) The Joneses
(c) The Underdowns
(d) The Blanktons
3. Who does Orleanna feel was on Nathan's side?
(b) Chief Ndu
4. What animal does Leah try to keep as a pet, but releases after Nelson tells her that the villagers won't like it?
5. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(c) Mama Tataba
6. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
7. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Mama Tataba
(b) Eeban Axelroot
(c) Orleanna Price
(d) Chief Ndu
8. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
(a) The Church of the Women
(b) The Church of the Saved
(c) The Church of the Disinterested
(d) The Church of the Lost Cause
9. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
10. What do most of the girls Leah's age have in the Congo?
11. What does Anatole send after having dinner with the Prices?
(a) A chicken
(b) A basket of food
(c) A boy named Nelson
(d) A card
12. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) One mile
(b) A half a mile
(c) A mile and a half
(d) From the kitchen
13. Who is the new Prime Minister of the Congo?
(a) Anatole Tataba
(b) Tata Ndu
(c) Pascal Mwanza
(d) Patrice Lumumba
14. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
(a) Ruth May
15. How much money does the family receive as a stipend each month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adah has which condition?
2. What do the girls do in the mornings?
3. What do the girls find after the rain?
4. What punishment does their father give the Price girls?
5. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)