|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
2. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
(a) Dirt floors
(b) Glass windows
(c) The size of the bathroom
(d) The color of the walls
3. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) His family's health
(b) Kilanga's salvation
(c) The garden
(d) Building a different church
4. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
5. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
(a) Sock monkey
(b) Soccer ball
(c) Barbie doll
(d) Stuffed dog
6. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(b) Chicken Pox
7. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
8. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Learning about the Congo
(b) Swimming in the river
(c) Making new clothes
(d) In bed
9. What do the local women feed their families?
10. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
(b) High heels
(c) Button down shirts
11. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) Rachel's bedroom
(b) The bathroom
(c) The living room
(d) The kitchen
12. When is Rachel's birthday?
13. All the men in the village are called what?
14. Who is put in charge of the chickens?
(b) Ruth May
15. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
(a) A case of puppy love
(b) A panic attack
(c) A stomach bug
(d) A bout of a rare disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
2. When does Nathan say that family will leave?
3. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
4. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
5. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)