Short Answer Questions Key
1. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
2. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
3. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
4. Who narrates Book 1?
5. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
6. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
7. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
Because it is what she can do
8. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
A bout of a rare disease
9. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
This section contains 3,507 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)