|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
(a) She talks with a lisp
(b) Her white shoes
(c) She walks funny
(d) Her blonde hair and blue eyes
2. With what illness does Leah become sick?
3. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
(a) The Church of the Disinterested
(b) The Church of the Lost Cause
(c) The Church of the Women
(d) The Church of the Saved
4. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
(a) The Price's house burns down
(b) A civil war breaks out in the Congo
(c) The family returns to the United States
(d) One of Orleanna's daughters is buried in Africa
5. Where did Orleanna meet Nathan?
(a) In college
(b) At a friend's home
(c) In high school
(d) At a tent revival
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls get from Mother for Christmas?
2. When is Rachel's birthday?
3. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
4. How old are Leah and Adah on their birthday?
5. Which family member refuses to take any responsibility for what happened to Ruth May?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)