|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
(a) Eeban Axelroot, the pilot
(b) Mama Tataba, the cook
(c) Anatole, the schoolteacher
(d) Pascal, a boy in the village
2. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Plants seed in them
(b) Levels them out
(c) Ignores them
(d) Uses them as a model for his own hills
3. What does Nathan preach about in the boat?
(b) The birth of Jesus
(c) The Eygptians and the plagues
(d) The Ten Commandments
4. What does Rachel choose to save from the house?
(a) The mirror
(b) Her blanket
5. What happens after the Independence in the Price household?
(a) Nathan decides to leave the Congo
(b) Their mirror is stolen
(c) Mother and Ruth May get sick
(d) One of the family dies
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
2. What color is inside the green mamba's mouth?
3. What do the girls find when they take Ruth May's bed away from the wall?
4. How long does Ruth May stay in bed?
5. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)