|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
(a) Leah doesn't have a brain problem
(b) They are the middle children
(c) They have different names
(d) Adah's given birth to a new life through her language
2. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
3. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
(a) Hair clips
(b) Betty Crocker cake mixes
4. Which baby does Orleanna think overtakes the mother?
(a) The first
(b) The last
(c) The twins
(d) The neediest
5. What do the girls do in the mornings?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Mother begin to pray?
2. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
3. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
4. Who believes that the village is in a moral decline because more people are going to church?
5. What do most of the girls Leah's age have in the Congo?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)