|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leah kill on the anniversary of Ruth May's death?
(a) Nathan Price
(b) A snake
(c) An antelope
(d) Tata Kuvudundu
2. The Prices think that who was attacked by a lion?
(b) Ruth May
(c) Eeban Axelroot
3. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
(a) The Blanktons
(b) The Joneses
(c) The Edwards
(d) The Underdowns
4. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
(c) Button down shirts
(d) High heels
5. What does Anatole mourn for on January 17?
(a) The lost independence
(b) His parents
(c) The loss of the village
(d) Nathan Price
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Leah kill during the big hunt?
2. Why does Mother cry on Rachel's birthday?
3. How old are Leah and Adah on their birthday?
4. What illness does the family try to avoid?
5. Where does Adah go to school?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)