|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes everyone run to the river?
2. When does Nathan say that family will leave?
(a) When the election happens
(b) When the new missionaries arrive
(c) When the family is ready
(d) When it gets too dangerous
3. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
(a) A book of nursery rhymes
(b) Treasure Island
(c) The gospel of Luke
4. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Levels them out
(b) Plants seed in them
(c) Ignores them
(d) Uses them as a model for his own hills
5. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Brother Fowles
(b) Uncle Tataba
(c) Father Mwanza
(d) Tata Undo
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book 6, where do Leah and Anatole live?
2. Who is the new Prime Minister of the Congo?
3. How old was Orleanna when she met Nathan?
4. What happens after the Independence in the Price household?
5. What new name was the Congo given?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)