|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church supper held?
(a) On the riverbank
(b) In the center of the village
(c) In the church building
(d) At the Price's home
2. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(b) Ruth May
3. What does Leah kill on the anniversary of Ruth May's death?
(a) A snake
(b) Tata Kuvudundu
(c) An antelope
(d) Nathan Price
4. What does Anatole send after having dinner with the Prices?
(a) A chicken
(b) A basket of food
(c) A boy named Nelson
(d) A card
5. Where does Adah go to school?
(a) Emory University
(b) Georgetown University
(c) University of Florida
(d) Yale University
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leah wish that she could give to her father?
2. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
3. What does Adah study in her work?
4. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
5. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)