|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Song of the Three Children.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
(b) New Guinea
2. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
(a) Adah's given birth to a new life through her language
(b) They are the middle children
(c) They have different names
(d) Leah doesn't have a brain problem
3. Where does Brother Fowles and his family live?
(a) In Leopoldville
(b) In Kilanga
(c) On a boat
(d) In a tree house
4. What is Leah learning?
(a) Bow hunting
(c) Basket weaving
5. Leah helps her father where?
(a) In the garden
(b) In the church building
(c) In the house
(d) In the kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
2. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
3. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
4. Where did Orleanna meet Nathan?
5. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)