|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What never occurred to Orleanna before Ruth May died?
(a) To trust the people of Kilanga
(b) To leave Nathan because of being unhappy with him
(c) To stay in the Congo
(d) To pay off Eeban Axelroot to take her home
2. In what year does the CIA suggest replacing the Congolese government?
3. When did Nathan start hitting Orleanna?
(a) On their honeymoon
(b) When he came back from his first missionary post
(c) When they reached the Congo
(d) When she was pregnant with Rachel
4. How long does Ruth May stay in bed?
(a) Five months
(b) One week
(c) One month
(d) Three weeks
5. What do the girls find after the rain?
(a) A nest of birds
(b) A basket
(c) A toy boat
(d) An old shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
2. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
3. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
4. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
5. What do the girls get from Mother for Christmas?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)