|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(a) Car tires
2. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
3. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Working on Sundays
(b) Smoking a pipe
(c) Having more than one wife
4. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
5. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
(a) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
2. Who has not changed in the Congo?
3. Where does Brother Fowles and his family live?
4. Who does Rachel think Brother Fowles looks like?
5. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)