|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
2. When is Rachel's birthday?
3. What makes everyone run to the river?
4. Why does Mother cry on Rachel's birthday?
(a) The cake doesn't turn out
(b) She cuts herself accidentally
(c) Nathan yells at her
(d) She remembers Rachel's birth
5. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
(a) The Price's house burns down
(b) A civil war breaks out in the Congo
(c) The family returns to the United States
(d) One of Orleanna's daughters is buried in Africa
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
2. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
3. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
4. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
5. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)