|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
(a) The size of the bathroom
(b) Glass windows
(c) The color of the walls
(d) Dirt floors
2. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(b) Watching over her four daughters
(c) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(d) Deciding each day to stay with her family
3. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
4. What happens to families in Nathan's congregation that lose a child?
(a) They stay in the church
(b) They go back to ancestor worship
(c) They call on Nathan for advice
(d) They adopt another baby
5. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anatole tell Leah not to say?
2. What do people vote with in the church election?
3. Which baby does Orleanna think overtakes the mother?
4. Who goes with Nathan on the plane that is supposed to take the family out of the Congo?
5. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)