|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All the men in the village are called what?
2. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(b) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(c) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(d) Watching over her four daughters
3. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the church burned
(b) The day that the river flooded
(c) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(d) The day that Adah began to speak
4. Where does Adah go when she gets home?
(a) To the kitchen
(b) To the hammock
(c) To her bedroom
(d) To the living room
5. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tone of Book 1 is one of what?
2. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
3. For what does Mother begin to pray?
4. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
5. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)