|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
2. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
3. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(d) Ruth May
4. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
(a) A bomb going off
(b) A drought
(c) A thunderstorm
(d) A civil war
5. What are the Prices told is going to happen in the Congo?
(a) The Olympics
(b) Independence from Belgium
(c) The funeral of the president
(d) A feast
Short Answer Questions
1. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
2. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
3. Where is the church supper held?
4. Whose job is it to keep an eye on Ruth May?
5. What does Tata Ndu want from the Prices?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)