|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, Orleanna Price (pages 381-385).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia
(b) Pearl, Mississippi
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Lawrence, Kansas
2. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
(a) A book of nursery rhymes
(b) The gospel of Luke
(c) Treasure Island
3. Who votes for Jesus in the church election in the Price family?
(c) Ruth May
4. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the church burned
(b) The day that Adah began to speak
(c) The day that the river flooded
(d) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
5. The way that Nathan pronounces "Bangala" makes the word mean what?
(b) The poisonwood tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Leah helps her father where?
2. What does Mother promise to help Rachel learn to do?
3. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
4. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
5. How much money does the United States provide for loyalty?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)