|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The way that Nathan pronounces "Bangala" makes the word mean what?
(a) The poisonwood tree
2. What do the girls get from Mother for Christmas?
(a) Soap and shampoo
(c) Things to put in their hair
(d) Needlework things
3. Why does Adah now think that she and Leah have separate lives even though they are twins?
(a) They have different names
(b) Leah doesn't have a brain problem
(c) They are the middle children
(d) Adah's given birth to a new life through her language
4. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
(a) The people begin to sing hymns
(b) Everyone eats
(c) The people begin to leave
(d) A chicken gets loose in the building
5. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
(b) High heels
(c) Button down shirts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anatole have on his face?
2. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
3. What are the Prices told is going to happen in the Congo?
4. What do the girls find after the rain?
5. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)