|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at the Price's in January?
(a) Nathan's brother Ted
(b) Chief Mwanza
(c) Mama Tataba
(d) The Underdowns
2. What does Leah picture as her future career?
3. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
(a) The water carries diseases
(b) They believe a spirit lives there
(c) A crocodile killed a girl the year before
(d) The current is too strong to swim in
4. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 1 year
(b) 4 months
(c) 5 years
(d) 2 years
5. What does Rachel choose to save from the house?
(b) The mirror
(c) Her blanket
Short Answer Questions
1. Nelson thinks what stole Ruth May's soul?
2. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
3. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
4. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
5. Where does the family put the only mirror?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)