|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ruth May stay in bed?
(a) One month
(b) Five months
(c) Three weeks
(d) One week
2. What do the girls find when they take Ruth May's bed away from the wall?
(a) A snake
(b) Malaria pills
(c) Ruth May's sock monkey
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. What is the safe place that Ruth May thinks of in case she dies?
(a) A green mamba in the trees
(b) Her bed
(d) Being at her grandmother's
5. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A porch
(b) A red dirt yard
(c) A water pump
(d) A bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
2. What does Adah think that the church in Kilanga has become?
3. What does Methuselah do that makes Nathan angry?
4. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)