|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(a) Car tires
2. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
3. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
(c) Ruth May
4. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Learning about the Congo
(b) Swimming in the river
(c) In bed
(d) Making new clothes
5. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
(b) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls do in the mornings?
2. What does Nathan preach about in the boat?
3. What is the safe place that Ruth May thinks of in case she dies?
4. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
5. What does Leah begin to wonder?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)