|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Leah try to keep as a pet, but releases after Nelson tells her that the villagers won't like it?
2. Who believes that the village is in a moral decline because more people are going to church?
(a) Nathan Price
(d) Chief Ndu
3. Where did Orleanna meet Nathan?
(a) In high school
(b) At a tent revival
(c) In college
(d) At a friend's home
4. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
5. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the church burned
(b) The day that Adah began to speak
(c) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(d) The day that the river flooded
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
2. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
3. What does Leah picture as her future career?
4. What did Ruth May see in Eeban Axelroot's plane?
5. What does Mama Mwanza bring the family?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)