|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Things We Didn't Know (299-311).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
(a) Hair clips
(d) Betty Crocker cake mixes
2. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
(a) Unpacks his Bible
(b) Offers a benediction
(c) Takes the family to their house
(d) Meets the town chief
3. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Swimming in the river
(b) In bed
(c) Making new clothes
(d) Learning about the Congo
4. What does Anatole send after having dinner with the Prices?
(a) A card
(b) A boy named Nelson
(c) A basket of food
(d) A chicken
5. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
2. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
3. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
4. The tone of Book 1 is one of what?
5. What does Rachel choose to save from the house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)