|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orleanna was a child of what era?
(a) The Vietnam War
(b) The Middle Ages
(c) The Depression
(d) The Victorian Age
2. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(a) Car tires
3. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
(a) Barbie doll
(b) Soccer ball
(c) Sock monkey
(d) Stuffed dog
4. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
(b) Hair clips
(d) Betty Crocker cake mixes
5. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
(c) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
2. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. The Prices think that who was attacked by a lion?
5. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)