|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The ground isn't fertilized
(b) The vines all died
(c) There are no pollinators
(d) The villagers are stealing them
2. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) From the kitchen
(b) A mile and a half
(c) A half a mile
(d) One mile
3. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
4. For what does Mother begin to pray?
(a) That God will help her speak to the villagers
(b) That God will make the villagers come to the church
(c) That God will deliver the family out of the Congo in one piece
(d) Tht God will send someone to haul water for her
5. When is Rachel's birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
2. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
3. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
4. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
5. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)