|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does their father give the Price girls?
(a) Washing dishes
(b) A spanking
(d) The verse
2. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
3. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Working on Sundays
(b) Having more than one wife
(d) Smoking a pipe
4. What does Leah picture as her future career?
5. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
(a) The water carries diseases
(b) The current is too strong to swim in
(c) They believe a spirit lives there
(d) A crocodile killed a girl the year before
Short Answer Questions
1. Orleanna was a child of what era?
2. What are the Prices told is going to happen in the Congo?
3. What does Nathan break?
4. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
5. Who shows up at the Price's in January?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)