|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
2. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A water pump
(b) A porch
(c) A bathroom
(d) A red dirt yard
3. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
(a) Pascal, a boy in the village
(b) Anatole, the schoolteacher
(c) Eeban Axelroot, the pilot
(d) Mama Tataba, the cook
4. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 75 pounds
(b) 20 pounds
(c) 44 pounds
(d) 150 pounds
5. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
(a) Betty Crocker cake mixes
(c) Hair clips
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
2. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
3. How old are Leah and Adah on their birthday?
4. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
5. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)