|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
(a) Fried chicken
(b) Prime rib
(c) Potato salad
(d) Pork ribs
2. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God blesses the faithful
(b) God helps those who help themselves
(c) God gives seeds to sustain people
(d) God created the earth
3. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the river flooded
(b) The day that Adah began to speak
(c) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(d) The day that the church burned
4. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
5. Leah helps her father where?
(a) In the church building
(b) In the house
(c) In the garden
(d) In the kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people keep staring at Rachel?
2. Who believes that the village is in a moral decline because more people are going to church?
3. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
4. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
5. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)