|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Orleanna Price (191-201).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Making new clothes
(b) Learning about the Congo
(c) Swimming in the river
(d) In bed
2. Leah helps her father where?
(a) In the house
(b) In the kitchen
(c) In the garden
(d) In the church building
3. How old was Orleanna when she met Nathan?
4. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
(a) The size of the bathroom
(b) Dirt floors
(c) The color of the walls
(d) Glass windows
5. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Tata Undo
(b) Brother Fowles
(c) Uncle Tataba
(d) Father Mwanza
Short Answer Questions
1. Orleanna was a child of what era?
2. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
3. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
4. Who doesn't always take her quinine pills?
5. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)