|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls do in the mornings?
2. What do the girls find after the rain?
(a) A nest of birds
(b) A toy boat
(c) A basket
(d) An old shirt
3. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Brother Fowles
(b) Tata Undo
(c) Father Mwanza
(d) Uncle Tataba
4. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Learning about the Congo
(b) Making new clothes
(c) Swimming in the river
(d) In bed
5. What animal does Leah try to keep as a pet, but releases after Nelson tells her that the villagers won't like it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
2. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
3. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
4. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
5. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)