|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Learning about the Congo
(b) Swimming in the river
(c) Making new clothes
(d) In bed
2. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
3. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God helps those who help themselves
(b) God blesses the faithful
(c) God created the earth
(d) God gives seeds to sustain people
4. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
5. Who narrates Book 1?
(b) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
2. When is Rachel's birthday?
3. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
4. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
5. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)