|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
(a) Pascal, a boy in the village
(b) Eeban Axelroot, the pilot
(c) Mama Tataba, the cook
(d) Anatole, the schoolteacher
2. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
(a) Having more than one wife
(c) Smoking a pipe
(d) Working on Sundays
3. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
4. What does the family eat a lot of?
5. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
(c) New Guinea
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
2. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
3. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
4. How old are Leah and Adah on their birthday?
5. What illness does the family try to avoid?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)