|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 4 months
(b) 2 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 1 year
2. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
(a) White daisies
(b) Blue forget-me-nots
(c) Purple lilacs
(d) Pink roses
3. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 150 pounds
(b) 20 pounds
(c) 44 pounds
(d) 75 pounds
4. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
(b) Sticker weed
(c) A cobra
(d) An okapi
5. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
(a) Anatole, the schoolteacher
(b) Pascal, a boy in the village
(c) Eeban Axelroot, the pilot
(d) Mama Tataba, the cook
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
2. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
3. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
4. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
5. Leah helps her father where?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)