|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
2. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
(a) A case of puppy love
(b) A panic attack
(c) A stomach bug
(d) A bout of a rare disease
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Orleanna Price
(c) Mama Tataba
(d) Chief Ndu
5. For what does Mother begin to pray?
(a) Tht God will send someone to haul water for her
(b) That God will help her speak to the villagers
(c) That God will deliver the family out of the Congo in one piece
(d) That God will make the villagers come to the church
Short Answer Questions
1. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
2. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
3. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
4. How old are Leah and Adah on their birthday?
5. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)