|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 44 pounds
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 75 pounds
(d) 20 pounds
2. What does Anatole send after having dinner with the Prices?
(a) A basket of food
(b) A card
(c) A chicken
(d) A boy named Nelson
3. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(b) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(c) Watching over her four daughters
(d) Cooking and cleaning for the family
4. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
(b) Treasure Island
(c) A book of nursery rhymes
(d) The gospel of Luke
5. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
(b) New Guinea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
2. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
3. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
4. How much money does the family receive as a stipend each month?
5. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)