|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
2. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
(b) Mama Tataba
(c) Eeban Axelroot
3. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
4. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
5. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
(a) Because it is what she can do
(b) Because she thinks that he is a great husband
(c) Because he loves her
(d) Because she doesn't have the money to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
2. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
3. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
4. In Book 1, to where do the women and the girls go through the forest?
5. Where does Adah go when she gets home?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)