|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most of the girls Leah's age have in the Congo?
2. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The ground isn't fertilized
(b) There are no pollinators
(c) The villagers are stealing them
(d) The vines all died
3. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
4. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Pearl, Mississippi
(b) Atlanta, Georgia
(c) Chicago, Illinois
(d) Lawrence, Kansas
5. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
2. What does Leah picture as her future career?
3. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
4. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
5. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)