|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
(b) New Guinea
2. What does Nathan break?
(a) The radio
(b) His arm
(c) A hoe
(d) Orleanna's platter
3. Where is the church supper held?
(a) On the riverbank
(b) At the Price's home
(c) In the church building
(d) In the center of the village
4. What do the girls get from Mother for Christmas?
(a) Things to put in their hair
(b) Soap and shampoo
(c) Needlework things
5. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
(a) A stomach bug
(b) A bout of a rare disease
(c) A case of puppy love
(d) A panic attack
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
2. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
3. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
4. For what does Mother begin to pray?
5. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)