|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that Nathan is concerned about?
(a) His family's health
(b) Building a different church
(c) The garden
(d) Kilanga's salvation
2. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
(a) White daisies
(b) Blue forget-me-nots
(c) Purple lilacs
(d) Pink roses
3. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
(a) In the center of the village
(b) With a Congolese woman
(c) In Leopoldville
(d) Down by the airplane field
4. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A red dirt yard
(b) A porch
(c) A water pump
(d) A bathroom
5. Why does Mother cry on Rachel's birthday?
(a) She cuts herself accidentally
(b) Nathan yells at her
(c) The cake doesn't turn out
(d) She remembers Rachel's birth
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
2. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
3. What illness does the family try to avoid?
4. What does Methuselah do that makes Nathan angry?
5. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)