|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
2. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
3. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The vines all died
(b) The ground isn't fertilized
(c) The villagers are stealing them
(d) There are no pollinators
4. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
(a) Anatole, the schoolteacher
(b) Eeban Axelroot, the pilot
(c) Pascal, a boy in the village
(d) Mama Tataba, the cook
5. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
(a) Pink roses
(b) Blue forget-me-nots
(c) White daisies
(d) Purple lilacs
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
2. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
3. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
4. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
5. Who becomes Leah's first friend in the Congo
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)