|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
2. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Plants seed in them
(b) Levels them out
(c) Ignores them
(d) Uses them as a model for his own hills
3. The tone of Book 1 is one of what?
(c) Forward looking
4. Adah has which condition?
(a) Spinal cord injury
5. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first of the Prices to interact with the village children?
2. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
3. What do the girls find after the rain?
4. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
5. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)