|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Uses them as a model for his own hills
(b) Ignores them
(c) Plants seed in them
(d) Levels them out
2. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
3. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
(a) The Blanktons
(b) The Edwards
(c) The Underdowns
(d) The Joneses
4. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The villagers are stealing them
(b) The ground isn't fertilized
(c) There are no pollinators
(d) The vines all died
5. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
2. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
3. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
4. What does Anatole have on his face?
5. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)