|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
(a) Sticker weed
(b) An okapi
(c) A cobra
2. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
3. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
(a) Everyone eats
(b) A chicken gets loose in the building
(c) The people begin to sing hymns
(d) The people begin to leave
4. Where does Adah go when she gets home?
(a) To the kitchen
(b) To her bedroom
(c) To the living room
(d) To the hammock
5. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
(a) The water carries diseases
(b) The current is too strong to swim in
(c) They believe a spirit lives there
(d) A crocodile killed a girl the year before
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls get from Mother for Christmas?
2. Who comes for dinner at the Price's house?
3. What do most of the girls Leah's age have in the Congo?
4. Who narrates Book 1?
5. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)