|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Things We Learned (142-158).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(a) Car tires
2. What does Nelson tell Ruth May to say instead of "snake?"
3. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
4. What punishment does their father give the Price girls?
(a) The verse
(c) Washing dishes
(d) A spanking
5. What do the local women feed their families?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
2. What does Anatole send after having dinner with the Prices?
3. What do the girls find after the rain?
4. What does Nathan break?
5. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)