|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(c) Car tires
2. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
(a) Chicago, Illinois
(b) Pearl, Mississippi
(c) Lawrence, Kansas
(d) Atlanta, Georgia
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
5. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
(a) The gospel of Luke
(b) A book of nursery rhymes
(d) Treasure Island
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
2. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
3. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
4. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
5. What illness does the family try to avoid?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)