|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates Book 1?
(c) Ruth May
2. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
(a) The day that the church burned
(b) The day that they lost the parrot and Mama Tataba
(c) The day that the river flooded
(d) The day that Adah began to speak
3. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
(a) Sock monkey
(b) Barbie doll
(c) Stuffed dog
(d) Soccer ball
4. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 2 years
(b) 1 year
(c) 5 years
(d) 4 months
5. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
(c) Caring for the chickens
(d) Visiting people
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orleanna now look for in her daughters?
2. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
3. In Book 1, to where do the women and the girls go through the forest?
4. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
5. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)