|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(d) Car tires
2. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The villagers are stealing them
(b) The ground isn't fertilized
(c) The vines all died
(d) There are no pollinators
3. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
(a) Dirt floors
(b) The color of the walls
(c) The size of the bathroom
(d) Glass windows
4. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God blesses the faithful
(b) God created the earth
(c) God helps those who help themselves
(d) God gives seeds to sustain people
5. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(b) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(c) Watching over her four daughters
(d) Hauling the water to the kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
2. Leah helps her father where?
3. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
4. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
5. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)