|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
(a) Her father telling her what to do
(b) Wearing a pink dress
(c) Her mother holding her hand
(d) Eating pork
2. What does this chapter reveal about what is going to happen?
(a) A civil war breaks out in the Congo
(b) The family returns to the United States
(c) One of Orleanna's daughters is buried in Africa
(d) The Price's house burns down
3. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Swimming in the river
(b) Making new clothes
(c) In bed
(d) Learning about the Congo
4. What do the girls find after the rain?
(a) A toy boat
(b) An old shirt
(c) A nest of birds
(d) A basket
5. Adah has which condition?
(b) Spinal cord injury
Short Answer Questions
1. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
2. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
3. What does Methuselah do that makes Nathan angry?
4. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
5. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)