|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) The living room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) Rachel's bedroom
2. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
3. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
(d) Ruth May
4. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
(a) The water carries diseases
(b) The current is too strong to swim in
(c) A crocodile killed a girl the year before
(d) They believe a spirit lives there
5. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(b) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(c) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(d) Watching over her four daughters
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
2. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
3. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
4. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
5. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)