|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adah has which condition?
(c) Spinal cord injury
2. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
(a) With a Congolese woman
(b) In Leopoldville
(c) Down by the airplane field
(d) In the center of the village
3. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
4. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
(a) The current is too strong to swim in
(b) A crocodile killed a girl the year before
(c) They believe a spirit lives there
(d) The water carries diseases
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Swimming in the river
(b) Making new clothes
(c) Learning about the Congo
(d) In bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
2. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
3. Where does the family put the only mirror?
4. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
5. What does the family eat a lot of?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)