|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
(a) Blue forget-me-nots
(b) Pink roses
(c) Purple lilacs
(d) White daisies
2. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
(a) A thunderstorm
(b) A bomb going off
(c) A drought
(d) A civil war
3. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
4. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
5. What do the local women feed their families?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
2. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
3. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
4. When did everything change in the Congo, according to Orleanna?
5. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)