|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
(a) Treasure Island
(b) The gospel of Luke
(d) A book of nursery rhymes
2. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
3. What do the local women feed their families?
4. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
(d) Ruth May
5. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
(a) Potato salad
(b) Prime rib
(c) Fried chicken
(d) Pork ribs
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
2. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
3. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
4. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
5. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)