|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
2. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
3. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
4. What punishment does their father give the Price girls?
(a) The verse
(b) A spanking
(c) Washing dishes
5. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) From the kitchen
(b) A half a mile
(c) A mile and a half
(d) One mile
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
2. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
3. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
4. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
5. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)