|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
(a) A thunderstorm
(b) A bomb going off
(c) A drought
(d) A civil war
2. How many meals does Orleanna feed her family in the Congo?
3. In Book 1, to where do the women and the girls go through the forest?
(a) The river
(b) A church service
(d) A hut
4. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
5. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Orleanna Price
(c) Mama Tataba
(d) Chief Ndu
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
2. The tone of Book 1 is one of what?
3. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
4. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
5. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)