|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
(a) The color of the walls
(b) Dirt floors
(c) The size of the bathroom
(d) Glass windows
2. Adah has which condition?
(c) Spinal cord injury
3. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(b) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(c) Hauling the water to the kitchen
(d) Watching over her four daughters
4. Orleanna's journey in Africa come to what kind of end?
5. When is Rachel's birthday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
2. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
3. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
4. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
5. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)