|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 20 pounds
(b) 150 pounds
(c) 75 pounds
(d) 44 pounds
2. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
(a) Unpacks his Bible
(b) Meets the town chief
(c) Offers a benediction
(d) Takes the family to their house
3. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The ground isn't fertilized
(b) The vines all died
(c) There are no pollinators
(d) The villagers are stealing them
4. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
(a) Potato salad
(b) Prime rib
(c) Pork ribs
(d) Fried chicken
5. What does Orleanna sometimes see on her walks in the Congo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes up half the day in the Congo?
2. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
3. Where does the family put the only mirror?
4. Which Price daughter is the youngest?
5. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)