|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is painted on Mother's oval platter?
(a) Pink roses
(b) Blue forget-me-nots
(c) Purple lilacs
(d) White daisies
2. What do the local women feed their families?
3. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
4. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(c) Car tires
5. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A bathroom
(b) A porch
(c) A red dirt yard
(d) A water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the oldest of the Price daughters?
2. The tone of Book 1 is one of what?
3. What punishment does their father give the Price girls?
4. When is Rachel's birthday?
5. Where did Orleanna think she was when she woke sometimes?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)