|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hardest work for Orleanna in the Congo?
(a) Watching over her four daughters
(b) Cooking and cleaning for the family
(c) Deciding each day to stay with her family
(d) Hauling the water to the kitchen
2. What do the Price girls hide in their pockets on the airplane?
(b) Betty Crocker cake mixes
(d) Hair clips
3. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) A half a mile
(b) A mile and a half
(c) One mile
(d) From the kitchen
4. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
(a) The people begin to leave
(b) Everyone eats
(c) A chicken gets loose in the building
(d) The people begin to sing hymns
5. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
(a) Baptist minister
(b) Small business owner
(c) Diamond smuggler
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people not want their children to go down to the riverbank?
2. In Book 1, to where do the women and the girls go through the forest?
3. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
4. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
5. What does the chief of the village want Nathan to say is acceptable?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)