|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Orleanna Price (87-98).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did Orleanna and the family have to carry water?
(a) A mile and a half
(b) From the kitchen
(c) A half a mile
(d) One mile
2. Why are there no fruits or vegetables in the garden?
(a) The ground isn't fertilized
(b) The villagers are stealing them
(c) The vines all died
(d) There are no pollinators
3. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 2 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 1 year
(d) 4 months
4. Who warns people away from Nathan's church?
(a) Eeban Axelroot
(b) Mama Tataba
(c) Orleanna Price
(d) Chief Ndu
5. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
(a) 150 pounds
(b) 75 pounds
(c) 44 pounds
(d) 20 pounds
Short Answer Questions
1. Adah has which condition?
2. Where does Leah think that the quote Adah gives her is from?
3. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
4. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
5. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)