|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
2. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(b) Car tires
3. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
4. When the family arrives, the country is on the brink of what?
(a) A bomb going off
(b) A civil war
(c) A drought
(d) A thunderstorm
5. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God blesses the faithful
(b) God gives seeds to sustain people
(c) God helps those who help themselves
(d) God created the earth
Short Answer Questions
1. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
2. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
3. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
4. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
5. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)