|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan Price encounter in the garden?
(a) An okapi
(b) A cobra
(d) Sticker weed
2. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
(a) Because it is what she can do
(b) Because he loves her
(c) Because she doesn't have the money to leave
(d) Because she thinks that he is a great husband
3. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
4. Mama Mwanza does not have what part of her body?
5. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
(b) Car tires
Short Answer Questions
1. Adah doesn't do which of the following?
2. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
3. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
4. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
5. Adah has which condition?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)