|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orleanna make for the picnic at Easter?
(a) Prime rib
(b) Fried chicken
(c) Pork ribs
(d) Potato salad
2. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
(b) New Guinea
3. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
(a) Because she doesn't have the money to leave
(b) Because he loves her
(c) Because she thinks that he is a great husband
(d) Because it is what she can do
4. Who greets the Prices when they land in Africa?
(a) The Joneses
(b) The Blanktons
(c) The Edwards
(d) The Underdowns
5. What does Rachel tolerate in Africa that she would not have at home?
(a) Wearing a pink dress
(b) Eating pork
(c) Her father telling her what to do
(d) Her mother holding her hand
Short Answer Questions
1. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
2. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
3. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
4. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
5. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)