|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
2. Leah and Adah have what color hair?
3. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
(a) Make hills for the plants
(b) Give the garden up
(c) Pray for the plants
(d) Plow it
4. What illness does the family try to avoid?
(c) Chicken Pox
5. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The living room
(c) The bathroom
(d) Rachel's bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
2. All the men in the village are called what?
3. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
4. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)