|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
2. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
3. Where does the family put the only mirror?
(a) Rachel's bedroom
(b) The living room
(c) The kitchen
(d) The bathroom
4. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Father Mwanza
(b) Uncle Tataba
(c) Tata Undo
(d) Brother Fowles
5. Before the Prices came to the Congo, which daughter was often stared at?
(c) Ruth May
Short Answer Questions
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
2. Why does Orleanna stay with her husband?
3. Leah helps her father where?
4. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
5. Where is the church supper held?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)