|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A red dirt yard
(b) A water pump
(c) A porch
(d) A bathroom
2. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
(a) 4 months
(b) 2 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 1 year
3. The Prices are going to serve in which town?
4. Where is the church supper held?
(a) In the church building
(b) On the riverbank
(c) At the Price's home
(d) In the center of the village
5. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adah has which condition?
2. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
3. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
4. Leah helps her father where?
5. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)