|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church supper held?
(a) In the center of the village
(b) On the riverbank
(c) At the Price's home
(d) In the church building
2. What is the parrot's name that was left by Brother Fowles?
3. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
(a) Soccer ball
(b) Barbie doll
(c) Stuffed dog
(d) Sock monkey
4. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
5. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) Learning about the Congo
(b) Swimming in the river
(c) In bed
(d) Making new clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates Book 1?
2. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
3. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
4. When the family arrives in the village, what is the first thing Nathan Price does?
5. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)