|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
(a) The people begin to sing hymns
(b) Everyone eats
(c) The people begin to leave
(d) A chicken gets loose in the building
2. All the men in the village are called what?
3. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
(a) Father Mwanza
(b) Brother Fowles
(c) Uncle Tataba
(d) Tata Undo
4. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
(a) A bout of a rare disease
(b) A stomach bug
(c) A panic attack
(d) A case of puppy love
5. In Book 1, to where do the women and the girls go through the forest?
(a) A hut
(b) A church service
(c) The river
Short Answer Questions
1. Rachel notices that all the women wear what item of clothing?
2. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
3. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
4. Leah helps her father where?
5. Where does Mr. Axelroot live?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)