|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rachel want to spend the year in Africa?
(a) In bed
(b) Swimming in the river
(c) Making new clothes
(d) Learning about the Congo
2. Adah has which condition?
(a) Spinal cord injury
3. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
(a) Diamond smuggler
(b) Small business owner
(c) Baptist minister
4. What is the animal that Orleanna remembers seeing in Book 1?
5. What lesson does Nathan Price give Leah about why God gave people seeds?
(a) God helps those who help themselves
(b) God created the earth
(c) God gives seeds to sustain people
(d) God blesses the faithful
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds of luggage per person were the Prices allowed on the plane?
2. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
3. In Book 1, to where do the women and the girls go through the forest?
4. Mama Tataba says that Nathan should do what in the garden?
5. What happens after Nathan Price gives a blessing at the feast?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)