|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Orleanna and her family leave the United States?
2. All of the houses in Kilanga have what?
(a) A water pump
(b) A red dirt yard
(c) A porch
(d) A bathroom
3. What does Nathan Price do with the hills that Mama Tataba made in the garden?
(a) Uses them as a model for his own hills
(b) Ignores them
(c) Levels them out
(d) Plants seed in them
4. Ruth May thinks that Africans are from the tribes of ________?
5. All the men in the village are called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the family plan to stay in Africa?
2. How many daughters does Orleanna have?
3. The Prices travel to which country to serve as missionaries?
4. In Book 1, Orleanna says that Africa afflicted her like what?
5. Orleanna's husband did what as an occupation?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)