Quiz: Book 1, The Things We Carried (43-54) to Book 1, The Things We Carried (55-82)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What are sandals made of in Kilanga?
b) Car tires
2. What toy of Ruth May's disappears?
a) Soccer ball
b) Sock monkey
c) Barbie doll
d) Stuffed dog
3. Who is the chief of Kilanga?
a) Brother Fowles
b) Tata Undo
c) Uncle Tataba
d) Father Mwanza
4. What makes the Price house different than the others in the village?
a) The size of the bathroom
b) Glass windows
c) Dirt floors
d) The color of the walls
5. All the men in the village are called what?
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)